Unsolved The Beaumont Children

Remove this Banner Ad

Who knows what the motivation is. But can tell you police have investigated all these claims keep in mind Andrew only says they are at stansbury as Munro apparently told him which I find difficult to believe.
That's the point - there is no motivation is there? It's not about money, it seems to be about them getting to the truth. From what I have been seeing, these people have been trying to get action for a very long time. They have been the targets of vile comments and criticism from everyone on any sites where they are present, so perhaps there is truth within what they are saying.

Again, I suggest that investigations into certain things are not conducted correctly either and that isn't something that is just isolated to just those people, it has been across all levels.

I've noted that in terms of things like the tunnels in Adelaide police say they don't exist - yet they do exist. Police say they will investigate everything - yet they don't.

I've been reading about the Stansbury line and quite frankly, I don't see why it is just not done. It is either something or nothing at all, but at the end, it's been looked at. They had less evidence to dig at Castalloys so I just don't understand why it's just not done. I see it two ways - if they are there - they can be laid to rest in a proper grave & if they are not - there has been nothing lost either.

I think to solve cases like this, everyone needs to put personal indifferences aside and start clean and follow the evidence.

This is what perplexes me about Andrew McIntyre and his various siblings. They claim to have been there on the day of the Beaumont disappearance and possess first-hand knowledge or eye-witness accounts, but if they're lying, they've been lying for literally decades. They never stop.

What motivates them to keep doing this? Why the endless stories and fabrications? Will they eventually go away? What do they gain from all of this?

Police won't dig the site at Stansbury even though there is apparently a petition with thousands of signatures calling for the cops and the government to excavate the property.
That's a good question, what would make someone do this for years and years on end?

I found some stuff that went back a very long time so they have been pursing this for quite awhile and from what I could see, it has cost these people financially from their own pockets, torn up their family and put them up for world wide criticism - so what is that is making them continue?

If you yourself were doing this, why would you be continuing?

Unlikely.

Why unlikely? He was known to associate with other dubious types. And given the high temps and the amount of people there that day, I am not inclined to believe that the description of the tall man is conclusive. You just have to look at the inertia and lethargy surrounding Lyn Dawson’s disappearance to realise that people in Adelaide in the mid sixties must have been very naive and unobservant. I am not saying it is Munro - but having followed the case on another forum quite closely, and even without the involvement of the other family/person - Munro had means, motive and probably the last window of opportunity to take the children somewhere - supposedly in a biggish car, according to some accounts. SAPOL were understaffed at Glenelg, and the golden hiurs slipped away quickly.Why do people persist in believing the accounts of randoms when so many other possibilities could have existed. The children playing on the grass could have been any number of kids. I know that one girl saw Jane and regretted not saying anything to her. The best thing to do is keep an open mind.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

That's the point - there is no motivation is there? It's not about money, it seems to be about them getting to the truth. From what I have been seeing, these people have been trying to get action for a very long time. They have been the targets of vile comments and criticism from everyone on any sites where they are present, so perhaps there is truth within what they are saying.

Again, I suggest that investigations into certain things are not conducted correctly either and that isn't something that is just isolated to just those people, it has been across all levels.

I've noted that in terms of things like the tunnels in Adelaide police say they don't exist - yet they do exist. Police say they will investigate everything - yet they don't.

I've been reading about the Stansbury line and quite frankly, I don't see why it is just not done. It is either something or nothing at all, but at the end, it's been looked at. They had less evidence to dig at Castalloys so I just don't understand why it's just not done. I see it two ways - if they are there - they can be laid to rest in a proper grave & if they are not - there has been nothing lost either.

I think to solve cases like this, everyone needs to put personal indifferences aside and start clean and follow the evidence.

Absolutely. Police have been known to say that a person has been cleared, when they other have not investigated or the person was later found to be involved. The McIntyres are being pooh poohed because of their method of communication. The Beaumont children were taken by someone or someones they thought they knew and trusted.

Absolutely. Police have been known to say that a person has been cleared, when they other have not investigated or the person was later found to be involved. The McIntyres are being pooh poohed because of their method of communication. The Beaumont children were taken by someone or someones they thought they knew and trusted.

The way I have read what has being said, is I get the picture that they tried to do the right things and keep it with authorities. Then it appears to turn to social media and forums because of the nil action and to bring it to the public so something will be done.

People need to also remember life back then. This was a time when you went to your bank manager for a loan and you didn't need to prove anything. It was much the same 'mates rates' with police too, just look at who threw Duncan into the Torrens and who never got charged.....just retire from the force and everything will just float away.

I understand that many do not understand what life is/was like in SA. Down at Glenelg in the old WC blocks, the police KNEW the kids there were being abused - there was grime lined up for all to see and what did the police do - nothing absolutely nothing at all.

I also believe it was a joint effort to abduct the children and certainly someone they felt comfortable enough with.

I noticed previously you mentioned Munro. Upon looking down this line of enquiry, I have noted that aside from being just about a glove fit for the crime, he has been an offender for decades and decades, just hasn't been charged with all the offences. I believe I read somewhere there are many more victims of his alone that are just not ready to come forward yet. I also just read and I'll check records in Library next time I go in, he lived not too much further than Phipps and was a frequenter of the beach.

I am just wondering, has anyone else ever wondered why there has been so much misreporting with this case?

I find it strange that police have never corrected anything either. About the only things that haven't changed is the account of the witnesses who 'he' spoke to at lunch time.

From then until today, the time they left home has been misreported, the bathing suits have been misreported, so many things. Why have police never corrected anything?

This is what perplexes me about Andrew McIntyre and his various siblings. They claim to have been there on the day of the Beaumont disappearance and possess first-hand knowledge or eye-witness accounts, but if they're lying, they've been lying for literally decades. They never stop.

What motivates them to keep doing this? Why the endless stories and fabrications? Will they eventually go away? What do they gain from all of this?

Police won't dig the site at Stansbury even though there is apparently a petition with thousands of signatures calling for the cops and the government to excavate the property.
I looked at the petition yesterday and it's had at least 50 updates over the 5 years it's been up, and considering they have just a tad under 35 thousand signatures it has never once been lodged with SAPOL..

And here is Andrew McIntryers video on the Somerton Man, it's still on his Facebook page..

Daniel's Law - which is the Offenders Registry - which the Government pledged 7.8 million dollars for? There is already a website out there created and funded by a single mother. The information is so important to be able to protect ourselves, access to the site is by a mere donation monthly that can be stopped at any time - donation is as little as $1! So we have a single mum who does everything for just about nothing, and the government with their 7.8mil can't even begin the Register, which was meant to have been up and running by now.

But no, that is not what we are discussing.

What I have said - which I have specifically pointed out the MI simply because I believe the answer to this BC case lies within the testimony of survivors in that report.

My point is - the 13 reported to police via the MI - I believe if the police investigated properly, they wouldn't have been a report - they would have been charged. Anyone 'reported' by police for such reasons should be named and shamed. The MI was not relating to 'who drove off without paying for petrol' they related to unsavory activities with children. Massive difference between stealing a chocolate bar and exploiting a child.

See, the thing is, we hear about a child being abducted/murdered/raped etc and then in the news we hear that the offender has been on the radar for a longtime and has previous offences. We all then throw our arms in the air and say why were we not told? Just another case where prevention is better than cure.

And, for the record, one of 'the reported' grime from the MI should not have been reported but charged. I know as a fact as the statement to the MI was made by my friend, who 'accidently' died of an OD when he spoke up.

Feel free to sign up to the website and have a look, you may be surprised who is around you.
Since when has there been a child/sex offender registry available to the open public in Australia?

I’m know that Is not what we were discussing? I made point of that.

The reason I asked if you might of been referring to Daniel’s law is because you were repeating that it would be a useful tool to know where a sex offender might be living in your neighbourhood ect..ect.

Referencing to the proposed Daniel’s Law in Australia, a replica for that of Megan’s Law in the US.

(A public register to allow users to search by name or address)
Like this;
C9981BCD-C117-4009-9B66-957ABE946CD0.jpeg

Sorry if I've missed something, but why would that make a difference to them? I have been looking down this path of enquiry recently & have found a lot of articles from that time that support what has been said.

I understand everyone has a different opinion about these people, but personal indifferences need to be put aside to look at the facts and what matches in with the facts.
What if Tues and I knew someone that knew the McIntryers back then, and one of Rachels full sisters have posted on a group saying that it's disgusting and none of it is true, among other things, also one of Max's ex wives and one of his grandaughters have posted similar things, would you then still believe them? (i'm not saying you do believe them, but just say you did, that would convince me)

And what if on the Petition it all started out well and good, we had Ruth Collins' story to start us off, that the children had been brought to their house on the 26th January 66', in the boot of a car, the petition keeps going and going, updating all the time about different things, then all of a sudden a new witness is found, low and behold this guy knows his stuff (said tongue in cheek), even Andrew agreed with him on one of his videos..

His story was that the Beaumont children were brought to his house, murdered there, and kept in the hot garage all night, wrapped in plastic, until the 27TH?
To cut it short, because he has told numourous different senarios, if you would like me to show you the 5 stories I have just let me know..
So the children were then taken to the McIntryers in the boot and if I remember correctly, Ruth said they just looked like sleeping children, correct me if i'm wrong, being in the heat of the garage overnight in plastic would have made them putrid, for want of another word, they would have been changing colour to a deep purple, rigamortis would have probably set in, or passed..

So how can anyone say, after hearing the new witness, that Ruth and Andrews experiences are true?

Since when has there been a child/sex offender registry available to the open public in Australia?

I’m know that Is not what we were discussing? I made point of that.

The reason I asked if you might of been referring to Daniel’s law is because you were repeating that it would be a useful tool to know where a sex offender might be living in your neighbourhood ect..ect.

Referencing to the proposed Daniel’s Law in Australia, a replica for that of Megan’s Law in the US.

(A public register to allow users to search by name or address)
Like this;
View attachment 1470472
Try a website for Australian offenders of DV, sex offences etc - Google Offenders Exposed.

We've got one here in WA. You can search for your suburb if you're a resident. I did and it was quite upsetting. 8 (from memory) convicted sex offenders in and around my suburb.

What if Tues and I knew someone that knew the McIntryers back then, and one of Rachels full sisters have posted on a group saying that it's disgusting and none of it is true, among other things, also one of Max's ex wives and one of his grandaughters have posted similar things, would you then still believe them? (i'm not saying you do believe them, but just say you did, that would convince me)

And what if on the Petition it all started out well and good, we had Ruth Collins' story to start us off, that the children had been brought to their house on the 26th January 66', in the boot of a car, the petition keeps going and going, updating all the time about different things, then all of a sudden a new witness is found, low and behold this guy knows his stuff (said tongue in cheek), even Andrew agreed with him on one of his videos..

His story was that the Beaumont children were brought to his house, murdered there, and kept in the hot garage all night, wrapped in plastic, until the 27TH?
To cut it short, because he has told numourous different senarios, if you would like me to show you the 5 stories I have just let me know..
So the children were then taken to the McIntryers in the boot and if I remember correctly, Ruth said they just looked like sleeping children, correct me if i'm wrong, being in the heat of the garage overnight in plastic would have made them putrid, for want of another word, they would have been changing colour to a deep purple, rigamortis would have probably set in, or passed..

So how can anyone say, after hearing the new witness, that Ruth and Andrews experiences are true?
Surprisingly rigor mortis isn't that simple and particularly different in children according to studies. Rigor mortis isn't necessarily a 'one shoe fits all' with deaths. There are so many variances.

From what I have picked up so far is there seems to be a lot of people who want to try to translate what is being said by people and that is where a lot of mis quotations appear to be coming from. The old Chinese whispers - by the time it gets to the end of the line, it is somewhat different from the initial statement.

I didn't say that I did or did not believe them, I have said that its a new line I am following and from what I have found so far, can be connected back to newspaper articles of the day. I prefer to stick with what I can confirm.

As we are speaking about 1966 an ex-wife and siblings or half siblings or friends appear not to be around at that time of their disappearance, which is where a lot of this fighting appears to be coming from.

Considering you know these people, are you able to confirm that their father wrote the elder children out of his estate and only the younger children were accommodated for?

I obviously do not have enough to say their experiences are true, but what I do know, is Andrew has been proven as a credible witness in a court of law, so I personally wouldn't throw too many stones that way, unless I had actual evidence to suggest otherwise.

What I have learnt in my life time is that there is not too much that surprises me anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No vigilante action. The offenders are all disgusting looking old men, they all look the same as all the other old white men. I wouldn't recognise one if I saw him.
Exactly my point - they don't have Paedo tattooed on their forehead, which is why we should have this information available.

The majority of people will use it for safety information, not to form a vigilante group and take their own action.

I think most people are smart about it.

Thanks for you honest input.

Exactly my point - they don't have Paedo tattooed on their forehead, which is why we should have this information available.

The majority of people will use it for safety information, not to form a vigilante group and take their own action.

I think most people are smart about it.

Thanks for you honest input.
Not quite. They look like pedos - picture a 'typical' pedo in your mind, that's them. Same as most of the pedos in the prison at which I worked. The stereotype rings truew - most of them are 60+ white men with bad teeth and hair and clothes, presumably becasue they are poor because they have been in and out of jail and can't get a good job. I wouldn't let my kids spend time alone with men who look like them. And if I did recognise one of them out and about I can't say I wouldn't hurt him.

To be very clear, these are not men accused of sex crimes, they are convicted sex offenders. I want to know who they are and I think the register is a good idea. I do NOT support a register of everybody who's ever been accused of something.

I had a series of altercations with trash youths on public transport a few years back, which escalated to me taking out an AVO on the scum. They are pieces of s**t with nothing to lose and I have no doubt that if they could have made my life difficult by putting me on a publicly accessible sex offender register, even if only temporarily until I could clear my name, they would have.

Last edited:
Not quite. They look like pedos - picture a 'typical' pedo in your mind, that's them. Same as most of the pedos in the prison at which I worked. The stereotype rings truew - most of them are 60+ white men with bad teeth and hair and clothes, presumably becasue they are poor because they have been in and out of jail and can't get a good job. I wouldn't let my kids spend time alone with men who look like them. And if I did recognise one of them out and about I can't say I wouldn't hurt him.

To be very clear, these are not men accused of sex crimes, they are convicted sex offenders. I want to know who they are and I think the register is a good idea. I do NOT support a register of everybody who's ever been accused of something.

I had a series of altercations with trash youths on public transport a few years back, which escalated to me taking out an AVO on the scum. They are pieces of s**t with nothing to lose and I have no doubt that if they could have made my life difficult by putting me on a publicly accessible sex offender register, even if only temporarily until I could clear my name, they would have.
To be clear - I am not saying 'accused' to be put on the list - I am saying people who have been 'reported' by police. For a report to be listed against your name, there has to be reasoning for that. So basically a 'report' from police is a smack on the fingers but it is listed on their record so next time they are found doing the same thing they will more than likely be arrested. So again, it's not 'accused' rather 'cautioned'.

These people pose a risk to society.

It's strange how the human brain works isn't it. Once we know who they are we all say 'yes, I can see that', yet prior to that we don't have a clue.

Thanks again for your honesty.

Copied from Trove - The Canberra Times - 6th September 1967

NEW BEAUMONT LEAD
ADELAIDE, Tues
day.- Homicide squad
detectives are investi
gating statements by a
former mental patient
on the whereabouts of
the three missing Beau
mont children.
The man was admitted to
Glenside Hospital soon
after the children dis
appeared in January, 1966.
He has since been dis
charged and detectives said
they would have no diffi
culty tracing him.
The three children, James,
9, Arnna, 7, and Grant, 4
were last seen on Glenelg
beach. Police said inquiries
would involve questioning
psychiatrists who had
treated the patient.
The chief of the SA
Homicide Squad, Detective
Sergeant S. Swayne, started
the new line of inquiry this
morning.
It is known that the
former patient was living in
the Glenelg area at the time
the children disappeared.
Police said today the man
was questioned more than
12 months ago.
This followed an anony
mous letter which said a
man of similar appearance
to the one at that time be
lieved to have met the chil
dren had been seen on the
beach some time after the
children's disappearance.
The informant had taken
the number of the car the
man was driving. Police
later questioned the owner
- the man who had been
a mental patient at Glen
side.
Inspector P. Turner said
today that if what this man
had said in hospital was
correct, it was possible that
he had been in the area at
the time the children were
Fix this textlast seen.

I found this interesting particularly with Inspector Turner's comment.

Does anyone know if anything came from this? I wonder what was in the Patients file?

Does Andrew mention how he remained friends with Munro and how Munro stayed with him when returning to Adelaide on visits? Pike also.

Does Andrew mention how he remained friends with Munro and how Munro stayed with him when returning to Adelaide on visits? Pike also.
I had read this somewhere and didn't bookmark the page and struggling to find it again (too old for technology I thinks) but there was an explanation for this which came down to trying to get these people to come forward with their knowledge of the crime.

Desi above mentioned that you both know the siblings?

Would you be able to answer the question I asked her - can you confirm that the older children were written out of the estate and only the younger siblings were accommodated for?

A few years ago I was doing a delivery of car parts in Sydney and drove through back roads using my GPS to avoid heavy traffic. I stopped at a red light next to a little park and smiled as I glanced over and saw 3 little kids playing on a whirly girdy ....THEN I noticed a man sitting on one of the swings watching them too, his demeaner, the way he was leaning forward staring so intently at them stirred something in me and I drove around the corner outside this little park and rang the cops, told them what was happening and that the kids and the man were the only ones around. They asked if I could wait till they got there and it felt like forever as I waited and ignored the phone calls from panel beater demanding to know where his parts were...cops were undercover, a man and woman on one side of the park and a few others coming in from the other side - the bloke on swings didn't even notice them because he never took his eyes off those kids. I left after seeing the man surrounded and made to stand up, they had all my details and I had to deliver those parts cause phone calls were getting quite obscene by then,lol. Later I was thanked for being so observant and the man was a known pedophile who was banned from being anywhere near kids, i never had to make a statement as he was caught red handed so to speak. All I'm trying to say is that we ALL need to be aware of our surroundings at all times.

A few years ago I was doing a delivery of car parts in Sydney and drove through back roads using my GPS to avoid heavy traffic. I stopped at a red light next to a little park and smiled as I glanced over and saw 3 little kids playing on a whirly girdy ....THEN I noticed a man sitting on one of the swings watching them too, his demeaner, the way he was leaning forward staring so intently at them stirred something in me and I drove around the corner outside this little park and rang the cops, told them what was happening and that the kids and the man were the only ones around. They asked if I could wait till they got there and it felt like forever as I waited and ignored the phone calls from panel beater demanding to know where his parts were...cops were undercover, a man and woman on one side of the park and a few others coming in from the other side - the bloke on swings didn't even notice them because he never took his eyes off those kids. I left after seeing the man surrounded and made to stand up, they had all my details and I had to deliver those parts cause phone calls were getting quite obscene by then,lol. Later I was thanked for being so observant and the man was a known pedophile who was banned from being anywhere near kids, i never had to make a statement as he was caught red handed so to speak. All I'm trying to say is that we ALL need to be aware of our surroundings at all times.
There should be more people like you out there - well done - most turn away because 'it's not their business'. How lucky those children are for you being there at that time.

Observant and aware of surroundings at all times - absolutely agree with this, but I could say that those of us who are alert to the grime of life have been survivors ourselves and know what to look for - but ones outside of that triangle don't know,

Edit (connection dropped) - Thank you for doing the right thing & sorry for your calls on the late delivery!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back