The Beep Test

Remove this Banner Ad

My little brother did the test. He got 9.3 and is 12 years old. This good, bad or what?

yeh no offence to your brother or anything thats not that amazing I got 12.10 and this is the one they do at the ais afl draft camp
but anyways he gets higher than the average so there is a postitive

i am 13 years old and a girl and i got 14.3
then you are a freak... when i was that age, the fittest girls in my class were doing around 9-10 i think, and they were the best distance runners in the school.

Surely you would have to be looking at the 2012 olympics, with a beep test like that. In year 10 I did 14.11 and i was a state level distance runner so you must have a lot of potential

i am not a freak at my school we do alot of running training etc. We always dominate the interschools. And yer training to get into states at the moment

A kid in the same as year as me (9) can run early 15s. He's pretty tall, plays basketball and just glides through the wind like a bloody greyhound.

When i was 17, after a whole summer of doing barely any exercise and drinking a lot (not trying to sound cool) i returned to pre-season and got 11.7

So when i see people say that they get 15's, 16's or 17's on here i don't find hard to believe. You dont have to be competing in an elite sport you just. It's obviously about fitness and its also about being mentally tough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeh no offence to your brother or anything thats not that amazing I got 12.10 and this is the one they do at the ais afl draft camp
but anyways he gets higher than the average so there is a postitive

Yeah I never thought it was amazing, was just seeing what is god, bad etc. he does high jump though not the greatest of runners. He jumped 140cm in High Jump, got to states is only about 155cm tall.

Yeah I never thought it was amazing, was just seeing what is god, bad etc. he does high jump though not the greatest of runners. He jumped 140cm in High Jump, got to states is only about 155cm tall.
ahh yeh well he must be a really good highjumper he can almost jump his height does he play footy?

i am 13 years old and a girl and i got 14.3
yeh i agree with set like jelly the 2012 olympics must b on your agenda i did the ais beep u may have done a 15metre one where its simply a lot easier i did the beep test again and got 13.3 on a 20 metre and i play afl for nsw and was captain and im 13 so u must be a real freak

As a 12 y.o. my mate got 15, my best is between 10 and 11 so im fairly unfit:eek:

My bests are 14.3 as a 15 yr old and 14.5 at 20 yrs old.

When did it at school most people drop out between 10-12 a couple get past 13.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back