The beer thread

Remove this Banner Ad

This is my all time favourite IPA and beer. Brewed in South Australia it retails at $12 per can. Granted the cans are 500 mil and have an alcoholic volume of 8.3%. Four of these babies and you will feel fine...

images

nice little article here on the growth of this brewery....

http://www.beerandbrewer.com/brewing-crafty-expansion/

Mmmmmm, beer....

Feel the warmer weather coming on

Trying this tonight. Apparently all profit goes towards saving Tiger Quolls. Good reason to drink up!
images
We always have your beer thread if it gets too heavy on the "thread wars" on big footy

What was the verdict?
Prickly Moses beers usually go well

Not bad although not great. Lacks a little flavour with a bit of a soapy taste. Would not buy again.

My wife had her 40th last week and I was in charge of the beer. Got 4 slabs of Peroni, 3 of Furphy and 2 each of Asahi, Corona, Carlton Draught, Gold, Rogers.

All Furphy were drank early, as were Rogers. Peroni were popular but about a slab left over, Asahi went ok, Carlton and Corona untouched.

My wife had her 40th last week and I was in charge of the beer. Got 4 slabs of Peroni, 3 of Furphy and 2 each of Asahi, Corona, Carlton Draught, Gold, Rogers.

All Furphy were drank early, as were Rogers. Peroni were popular but about a slab left over, Asahi went ok, Carlton and Corona untouched.
Carlton and Corona are s**t. Haven't had Furphy or Rogers. Like Asahi a lot.

White Rabbit is a good one.

White Rabbit is one of my favourite beers. Particularly good in pints at Giant Steps in Healesville with a wood fired pizza.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're passing through Coldtsream on the way, then it's well worth stopping off at the Coldstream brewery.

I went there ages ago. Will check it our again soon!

My doctor told me last week that I shouldn't be having any more than two standard drinks per day. How the hell can I survive on that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back