The beer thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm getting back into Japanese beers. Crisp and clean. Asahi Super Dry is a good example. Sugoi! But not cheap in Oz (currently visiting Down Under then up to Yokohama for 3 months to brush up on my Japanese - lived in Japan for 5 years and love the culture - and the beer - nama biiru :drunk:) .

I'm getting back into Japanese beers. Crisp and clean. Asahi Super Dry is a good example. Sugoi! But not cheap in Oz (currently visiting Down Under then up to Yokohama for 3 months to brush up on my Japanese - lived in Japan for 5 years and love the culture - and the beer - nama biiru :drunk:) .

Where are you in Oz now?

Whats the most you've ever paid for a heavy pot at a pub/bar What is the cheapest you've bought one for? Within the last year?

Bought a pot today for 3.80 non happy hour or members card discount.
Once bought a heavy pot for 6 bucks at a bar in Thornbury.

I really like Koshihikari Echigo Beer from a bottle.

Whats the most you've ever paid for a heavy pot at a pub/bar What is the cheapest you've bought one for? Within the last year?

Bought a pot today for 3.80 non happy hour or members card discount.
Once bought a heavy pot for 6 bucks at a bar in Thornbury.
Within the last year, cheapest for me is $2 pots at Shaw Davey Slums

Without Jmac around, this beer thread is a bit flat.

What to do? Hmmmm

Ok, ok I'll have a beer......

Feel better already.....

Who's Jmac again? :D

(Only joking Jmac in case you're reading this)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's been a bloody long week, gonna knock the top off a few tonight and roll on through to the pub tomorrow, then into the G.

Let the good times roll, the weekend's here!

Have taken the edge of it with a Pirate Life Imperial IPA and am about to crack into a six pack of Hawkers Stout. Finishing off with a Talisker scotch. Just need to decide on a movie

I believe David Neitz of Melbourne makes some craft beer.pale ale style.
I was told this

I have drunk this as they had a few bottles when I was told.

Is this true he does make it?

Was ok, not magnificent but ok.

It's that time of the week again. I'm plugged into a six pack of Mack Daddy Dark Ale. Not bad.
This is why you are valued on here.

Even just for your beer insights.....

Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back