The beer thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to celebrate the first Friday of the week with some sort of alcoholic beverage made from water, hops, grain and yeast.

Suggestions?

Time to celebrate the first Friday of the week with some sort of alcoholic beverage made from water, hops, grain and yeast.

Suggestions?
Hop Nation Market Neipa. Clean and gives a very hoppy little buzz.

I’ve got a nice beer buzz going. Might have a couple more before going to a scotch. Have to keep myself nice for the big game tomorrow.

Tonight I sank the Bismarck. And I'm rekt.

Yes. As long as the public understand what it means.
Unfortunately I’m sure that the big brewers won’t let the label stop them from trying to capture the market.
Let the plebs drink crap beer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just spend sunday arvo with a friend at a little boutique pub.
Had Brewdog Punk IPA, which I quite enjoyed but am no expert so would like to hear what others think of it.
Also had Tripel Karmeliet which is a Belgium wheat beer and was also very enjoyable.

Collingwood should partner with a local brewery to brew a beer served in a black and white can to sell at VFL games like the Dogs have done with Two Birds
I think it went well for the brewery. Particularly after 16'.
Well done last night btw.

At tallboy and Moose today in Preston. Some great beers left over from good beer week.
Their NEIPA is decent.

buying IPA to go with curry the other day - saw this - looked like price was 99c - thought "that's worth a go"
Turns out was $9.99 - should have gone to Specsavers!!! Trouble is I did go to Specsavers couple of weeks ago - now I'm going to start wearing them!!!
upload_2018-6-12_19-54-36.png

should have taken some to the MCG - handed them out to Melb supporters :)

I think it went well for the brewery. Particularly after 16'.
Well done last night btw.

At tallboy and Moose today in Preston. Some great beers left over from good beer week.
Their NEIPA is decent.
Have you had the Hop Nation Market Neipa? Named after the Footscray market.

Yep, not bad. Not as good as the Jedi but still very good.

Try the Mornington Squid Rising. Excellent beer.
I had it last week, very nice. I’m getting into the darker beers at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back