The beer thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got back from Hawaii.

Did some damage on these:

konabrewingbigwavealesixpack*750.jpg

Mate I love Hawaii - been there a few times now.
One of my favourite places to go to.

Yeah I went to that - it was awesome. Waves were unreal.

You a surfer?
I SUP - have a JP Pro Surf 8'10" and haven't used it since moving back up to the NT, just gathering mould :(

Did SUP over in Hawaii my last trip in December after watching the Vans, last time I've been out in the surf though.

I enjoyed the beers over there. Massive selection from the little corner stores :thumbsu:

I SUP - have a JP Pro Surf 8'10" and haven't used it since moving back up to the NT, just gathering mould :(

Did SUP over in Hawaii my last trip in December after watching the Vans, last time I've been out in the surf though.

I enjoyed the beers over there. Massive selection from the little corner stores :thumbsu:

You have to find a way to get back into it!

The beer selection is great. I spent a bit of time at the pubs... Well mainly while the mrs wanted to go shopping.... I sat myself at the bar counter with the NBA/College ball on and kept my tab running.

Bud/ Bud Light goes down pretty smoothly as well.

My favourite had to be the Bikini Blonde Beer :

Mauibikini.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have to find a way to get back into it!

The beer selection is great. I spent a bit of time at the pubs... Well mainly while the mrs wanted to go shopping.... I sat myself at the bar counter with the NBA/College ball on and kept my tab running.

Bud/ Bud Light goes down pretty smoothly as well.

My favourite had to be the Bikini Blonde Beer :

Mauibikini.jpg
Was that at the Margarita Bar in that kick ass shopping centre in Waikiki?

I did the same. just a bunch of blokes eating pub food, drinking beer and watching every sport on multiple TV's

Was that at the Margarita Bar in that kick ass shopping centre in Waikiki?

I did the same. just a bunch of blokes eating pub food, drinking beer and watching every sport on multiple TV's

Bolded = Perfect.

Do you mean Ala Moana? The big open air shopping centre... That place is called Mai Tai Bar, they have a couple of live bands pretty much every day and have a kick ass happy hour.

Is a good spot. I liked North Shore and not so much Waikiki. Stayed at Turtle Bay resort for a few days, great spot but pricey. Drove around the island and then a few more days at Waikiki just shopping and drinking.

Loads to look at on the North Shore both in and out of the water :thumbsu:

Had Kirin up there as my favourite for a long time but this one tops it, sensational beer, a bit fruity for some but nothing like it paired with a nice BBQ salmon with a chilli mango salsa.

beer-bottle_paleale.png

Had Kirin up there as my favourite for a long time but this one tops it, sensational beer, a bit fruity for some but nothing like it paired with a nice BBQ salmon with a chilli mango salsa.

beer-bottle_paleale.png

That brewery burnt down during the Black Saturday fires. They have since rebuilt in a different location. Prior to the fire they had an extensive range of beers. The pale ale is very nice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back