Opinion The Best of the Blues Album this Christmas

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done people. That's 174 songs contained on the "Best of the Blues" Christmas album.

Probably 100 of those were actually decent, but terrific effort by the BF family all the same.

Goes to show how much we bloody struggled without any footy on over the Christmas break.

Time to return this classic 10-album pack back into the collection and look forward to the upcoming JLT and Rd 1.

Thanks for the laughs everyone......but......no more......please.........please...

Have to wait till next December before I break it out again
Hey, you started it. Guess that was a ... Blue Bayou.

With apologies to The Big O.

Timely Apocalypse Now quote : "Someday this wars gonna end......"

Oh Dadda Dave, when will it all end?

If you feel the need, happy trawling through 8 pages of creative genius........
Okay then .....winner gets a home made mud cake donated by Thy ..

And the winner is ....

I was only 19 sung by BlueGum :p:p...
Can that lucky poster please collect your cake ...

I wonder who that is ...

Time to return this classic 10-album pack back into the collection and look forward to the upcoming JLT and Rd 1.

Thanks for the laughs everyone...... but......no more......please.........please...

I hope this thread has so many comebacks that John Farnham gets jealous...

Last edited:
Well done people. That's 174 songs contained on the "Best of the Blues" Christmas album.

Probably 100 of those were actually decent, but terrific effort by the BF family all the same.

Goes to show how much we bloody struggled without any footy on over the Christmas break.

Thanks for the laughs everyone......but......no more......please.........please...

Got to squeeze this one in ZB. Won't be too long now till all Blues supporters start dancing again....in September, do you remember.

Triple J seems to be playing the wrong hottest 100

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Achy Breaky Arm ........ Billy Ray Cyrus

giphy.gif

Neil Young's dedication to our injury list - Ambulance Blues

Steely Dan sung about our first ever Brownlow winner - Deacon Blues

Frank Turner has upgraded the Prince of York to - The Fisher King Blues

The band dedicated to those plying their trade in Preston - Blues Magoos

bye bye mr dopey ex-pie.............had a bevvy just like fevvy and he should have stayed dry..........and this whole board was singing kiss him goodbye.............singing this will be the day that he commits to not repeating mistakes from the past and fully gets his s**t together.........

Last edited:
Not sure if this goes here.

Just heard the new Cranberries song called "The Pressure", which was pretty good. I couldn't listen to the whole thing, though, because hearing Delores once again just made me too sad.

I don't know, maybe I am just having a crappy day.

But hey, our Bluebaggers won twice this week, so I got that going for me.

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not sure if this goes here.

Just heard the new Cranberries song called "The Pressure", which was pretty good. I couldn't listen to the whole thing, though, because hearing Delores once again just made me too sad.

I don't know, maybe I am just having a crappy day.

But hey, our Bluebaggers won twice this week, so I got that going for me.

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Dolores had the voice of an Angel.

Haven’t heard the new one yet, sounds like a good excuse to go internet searching ... and here it is

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back