• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Fabab

Premiership Player
May 2, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
The only thing that upsets me is how stupid and lazy people are. (The pole is good representation of this)

When facts are given to them and they ignore them cause it doesn't fit their narrative.

Brady's longetivity is truly amazing, that is the only thing GOATish about him however.
So all the paid experts and ex players in the USA are lazy and should bow down to your superior knowledge of NFL.
Cant believe you dont get picked up by the big tv networks in the USA and have to fill in your days by constantly posting on this forum

So all the paid experts and ex players in the USA are lazy and should bow down to your superior knowledge of NFL.
Cant believe you dont get picked up by the big tv networks in the USA and have to fill in your days by constantly posting on this forum

Im as surprised as you.

And I bet the people who voted Rodgers wish they could have their vote back, shameful smh. Favre > Rodgers

I know you're fishing, but still doesn't change my vote. He was then, and still is the best to play the position.

Patrick is coming up fast though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know you're fishing, but still doesn't change my vote. He was then, and still is the best to play the position.

Patrick is coming up fast though.

I do like fishing. Fuey doesn't taste very good tho, usually unhook him and throw him back in.

Constantgin

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2020
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFG , Pacers, ND, Gunners
Genuine question, who do people consider the bigger playoff choker, Rodgers or Manning? Would have to be Rodgers now?
Rodgers by far. Manning atleast ran into brady to get knocked out not the jimmy g's and colin k of the world to get knocked out.

Rodgers by far. Manning atleast ran into brady to get knocked out not the jimmy g's and colin k of the world to get knocked out.

Manning ran into Belichick's defense you mean.

Constantgin

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2020
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFG , Pacers, ND, Gunners
And I bet the people who voted Rodgers wish they could have their vote back, shameful smh. Favre > Rodgers

Favre is such a better player and competitor. Aaron folds like a deck of card in the playoffs.

The question we should ask is how does Aaron have 2 more votes than manning in the poll. Manning is by far the better QB

Farve is such a better player and competitor. Aaron folds like a deck of card in the playoffs.

The question we should ask is how does Aaron have 2 more votes than manning in the poll. Manning is by far the better QB

Rodgers is one of the best throwers of the football of all time, unlike Peyton. Poll was made years ago also, I think people assumed Rodgers would get back to another superbowl by now.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Farve is such a better player and competitor. Aaron folds like a deck of card in the playoffs.

Receny bias

No one compares to prime Peyton

Back