Toast The best win in 33 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Great result when you look at our injury list. 10 players out, including Titch, Ellis, Griff, Foley, Hammer, Knights, Petterd.
Im sorry im not having a go here. I just thought it a funny post.
You have named just one player who has performed to a consistent high level the last 2 yrs.

Lets pray we dont actually lose Rance, Riewoldt and two of Cotchin, Deledio, or Martin at the same time, for a prolonged period. Imo we have been blessed for yrs now when it comes to losing important players for long periods.

You have named just one player who has performed to a consistent high level the last 2 yrs.

Lets pray we dont actually lose Rance, Riewoldt and two of Cotchin, Deledio, or Martin at the same time, for a prolonged period. Imo we have been blessed for yrs now when it comes to losing important players for long periods.

Am I the only thinking it's been a blessing that pettard has had a long term injury this year ? Had he been fit, he would have continued to clog up our list and deny the likes of lambert, Macintosh, corey Ellis & others to get a run. Surely, he is no longer required.

Sure, it could have been worse, but Griff, Foley, Knights are starting players when fit. And Ellis was establishing himself pretty nicely in the 22 before he got injured. Don't mistake the fact that they've been injured a lot for the fact that they're not amongst our best players when fit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back