The BF All NM Team 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

bP0FZ7q.png

For any of those that are enjoying this simmed game and haven't seen it before this has actually been put together by GN80 as a result of his own personal exuberance and enthusiasm as a new(ish) member of The Sweet FA which is BigFooty's own fantasy football league that is currently finishing up it's 22nd season. We've often advertised on the North board but never actually presented the Qooty sim which is the program we use to simulate each rounds games so I think the effect can often fall flat.

The Sweet FA forum is actually one of the busiest forums on BigFooty and our twelve teams "play" roughly two seasons in a calendar year. Each week every match is represented in a thread that starts on a Tuesday and culminates in a presentation of a simmed game on a Sunday afternoon. The match thread itself is intended for pure banter between the teams involved. There is also plenty of media in a fun community and a sub board popularised by regular Werewolf/Mafia games for those that want to step away from the Qooty side of things.

Over the next week we are presenting the Season 22 Grand Final week, starting with our version of the Brownlow, The Mobbs Medal Count on Monday evening and then having an off season that will last until the end of January. If anybody got a thrill of seeing themselves dominating the field (or, I guess, not) from the comfort of their couch feel free to lurk and there are plenty of spots available in our twelve teams if you think it looks like fun.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/forums/the-sweet-f-a-sfa-fantasy-footy-league.30/

Thanks heaps to GN80 for this great initiative taking the game outside of our forum and to Hate for providing the sim.

Hey Team Jozeph... any chance of some protection from my teammates? The fricken Ziebull was monstering me most of that match! :thumbsdown:
4 : 4.54 {rHFF} - Roozee can't pull the wool over the umpire's eyes that was deliberate.

I tried but got *****d over by the umps all game. Must have been "Kimmi" Schmitt!

So in true North style trying to fly the flag has ended uncoordinatedly in giving free kicks away and probable injuries and suspensions.

Last edited:
I tried but got *****d over by the umps all game. Must have been "Kimmi" Schmitt!

So in true North style trying to fly the flag has ended uncoordinatedly in giving free kicks away and probable injuries and suspensions.

Funny you should say that Roozee

I have just been handed the umpire appointments for the GF from HQ

Field: Margetts, Schmitt, Chaimberlain
Goal: Roffey, that bloke who did his knee that time
Emergency: McLaren
Boundary: ****ed if i know

Look out for Donkey Chop in the final team Joseph he took out a big player T.O.D in the semi and he will be looking to do the same in the final....

Yeah, he's back on 'The List'. Again.

Bastard caught me out behind play with a Donkey punch.

Very dirty (foot)baller.

Solid effort Roosistense we gave it everything but didn't get the job done, in the end Fanatic08 was true to his name kicking 8 goals and was the difference.

Best for Roosistence - JackBradley 31 d
SMaturin 29 d, Jay-Z 29 d, The Zeibull 25 d, TwenyNine 20 d, Nelroo 26d, Koshari 19 d 12 m, (Gibbo 23d ) Harris10 solid 14 H.O 18 d and of course myself with 16 d 10 m.

Not sure how Gibbo got in there as he didn't do much! :p

Looking forward to the Final...

For someone who is 5,8" I dominated the hit outs. Would love to know the size of my opposition ruckman DarkPhoenix
6'

I had more quality taps, feel you sprayed them everywhere ;) definitely the bargain DT pick of the season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 : 19.23 {FF} - A worm burner to Flawed Genius.
3 : 19.28 {FF} - Over the head of Flawed Genius.

How fricken small are you dude?
2 : 11.38 {rHFF} - A worm burner to Roozee.
2 : 11.42 {rHFF} - Over the head of Roozee.

Same height as me!

2 : 11.38 {rHFF} - A worm burner to Roozee.
2 : 11.42 {rHFF} - Over the head of Roozee.

Same height as me!

Yeah, it's um... *scratches head*... not always a logical sim.

Could have taken a bounce?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back