The BF Unofficial league thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

36thChamber-CardinalRed-Big.jpg

Six spots left - 476511

Running a SC Draft league. $20 entry, winner takes all. 10 team league, 2 Spots left.

Draft held 10am Sat 14th March (Sat before R1)

Send me an email if you’re keen to join jeffsainters@gmail.com

I was in this last year, WTF has happened, you tube steak.

Apologies for that I mean campaigner!

Took the last spot...was ranked 13.5k last year so happy to leave if not Elite enough!

Took the last spot...was ranked 13.5k last year so happy to leave if not Elite enough!
Nah, all good just giving him some s**t. :p

G'day punters I have vacancies in these S/Coach leagues if your interested. They are all competitive and generally finish around the top 10 to 15 percent..
BOTFL ( bunch of tossers F/L 113540, leagueofpain 678960, leagueofpain No 2 - 678960 and leagueofgentlemen 566612.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G'day punters I have vacancies in these S/Coach leagues if your interested. They are all competitive and generally finish around the top 10 to 15 percent..
BOTFL ( bunch of tossers F/L 113540, leagueofpain 678960, leagueofpain No 2 - 678960 and leagueofgentlemen 566612.

Cheers, mate. I've joined the first league - because that league name just spoke to me.

Am thinking of getting together a series of leagues based on promotion/relegation each season. Top four go up and bottom four go down much like the English football league. Anyone interested please join league code 656451

Last edited:
Am thinking of getting together a series of leagues based on promotion/relegation each season. Top four go up and bottom four go down much like the English football league. Anyone interested please join league code 656451
Plenty of spots still available in the top flight Premier League - the first 18 in will get in this top league 656451

This isn't an ultimate footy league, or a supercoach/fanfooty league - it's fully customized draft league on google sheets.

I'm back again looking to start a 5th draft keeper league, the best way to play AFL Fantasty footy if you ask me! The numbers below are a good indicators of how much others are enjoying it:

So far:
  • The league started in 2012 has had 3 players leave and be replaced, amazing retention over 8 seasons!
  • The league started in 2018, has 100% of the original coaches, now going in to their 3rd year.
  • The league started in 2019 has 100% of the original coaches, going in to second year.
  • The First league started in 2020 is about to draft players.
  • The second league started in 2020 is at 9/14 players.

A little about the format:
  • It's a long term CUSTOM draft keeper league, you keep the same team year after year and draft new players as the AFL drafts new players. You trade with other coaches. When your players retired in the AFL you retire them in the fantasy league.
  • It's set up on google sheets, being familiar with google sheets/excel is helpful but not required, almost everything is automated.
  • 14 team competition, 50 player squads, name 22 players a week.
  • Custom spots, no playing 8 inside midfielders in your team every week and 6 fwd/def flanks each week. you need to name wingmen, flanks, pockets, insides, rucks, key talls etc - promotes a good team balance.
  • 19 round home and away season, 4 round finals.
  • Two trade periods between coaches, one draft period.
  • No commitments during the footy off season
  • Custom automatic ladder + fixture.
  • There's an all-time hall of fame and shame to remember all the good and bad things that have happened.
  • I'm happy to do a cash league or a free league, cash leagues have a large number of different prizes. At the moment looking likely that the new league will be a free league at least for the first season.
  • Everything on google sheets is tracked, so no one can cheat.

What you'd need to commit time-wise:
  • Submit a team each week on google sheets before the first bounce.
  • Submit your Supercoach scores at the end of each week.
  • A few hours to draft over the next few weeks (before Round 1).
  • Be open to emails/whatsapp/facebook messages for trades during the trade period.
  • A few hours to draft at the end of each season when the AFL draft goes on.
  • Ideally, someone keen to play for a number of years.
  • We really don't want people to drop out mid season if possible.
  • If keen there will be a facebook group (or similar) to get around and have a bit of banter.
  • You do need a gmail address (free to create), nothing else is mandatory.
  • If you can't get on to submit your team there are ways it can be done automatically.
If you're interested or have any questions I am happy to hear them all. It's also great to bring some mates along that might be keen.
If you would like to see a copy of a league on google sheets let me know.
Cheers,
Tom

Last edited:
BFA Premier League is now full. BFA League 2 code is 692166 for anyone else to join

Hey Premier League,

How about a group Bigfooty thread or Whatsapp for some light banter during the season? If so, give your bigfooty name and can set up the thread.

Hey Premier League,

How about a group Bigfooty thread or Whatsapp for some light banter during the season? If so, give your bigfooty name and can set up the thread.
Yep that's a good idea I'll set up some banter threads once the leagues are all filled.

Premier League and League 2 are now filled and League 3 is open - code 393631

If you join up please quote this post with your team name so I know who is who. Cheers

Am thinking of getting together a series of leagues based on promotion/relegation each season. Top four go up and bottom four go down much like the English football league.
League 4 is now open: code 708911

If you join the league please let me know your team name so I know who is who. Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back