LukeParkerno1

Post-Human
Sep 23, 2005
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Shell i thought we established it was nearly 50% which is actually not bad in general and quite good for psuedo celebs.

Frankly Brooke has come across as a real conniving self centred person since BIP to me so i doubt she'll ever be really happy with anyone.

She seems a lot happier now at least. Surely that 50% is pushing it? That must include the US I’m guessing.

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Shell i thought we established it was nearly 50% which is actually not bad in general and quite good for psuedo celebs.

Frankly Brooke has come across as a real conniving self centred person since BIP to me so i doubt she'll ever be really happy with anyone.
Wut.

Whats going on

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong

Ohhh you mean the success rate re. who stays together.

Yup Bachelor is basically the most successful, less so Bachette, which Georgia Love is the only one still standing.

Compare it to MAFS- no contest.

Farmer wants a Shag is a little better- BUT not so much recently. Back in the old days when it was around it was hugely successful with several marriages + kids. These recent series, not as much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad