- The Pilot and Holly: still together?

- Brooke and The Prince: 3 months

Updated!

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
She's the Queen of passive aggression
I honestly still don’t reeeeeeally get how what Abbie did had anything to do with race (not withstanding that it was a shitty thing to do) and I also don’t really get why you’d put this statement about Darvid out, either say the same thing as him or just don’t adress it at all.

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
I honestly still don’t reeeeeeally get how what Abbie did had anything to do with race (not withstanding that it was a shitty thing to do) and I also don’t really get why you’d put this statement about Darvid out, either say the same thing as him or just don’t adress it at all.
Yeah she says she wants privacy but she'd have to know that posting this to her stories would just stir up the gossip

Same. Absolute load of tish.

Darvid last posted a photo of Instagram five days ago, while Brooke’s last snap with her man was on December 14.

I know its nothing new but jfc. Makes me lol how this ^^ is a modern day barometer of how a relationship may or may not be travelling. ******* insta activity or lack thereof :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Anna recently told Now To Love about how she and Tim work as a team when it comes to Elle, adding that her husband is always there when she needs some time to herself, "Whenever I need to go out for a run, or whenever I need a sleep in, he's there to help."

:confusedv1:
I thought we were waaay past that whole notion of labelling fathers as "baby-sitters", jfc.

Back