Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
Hey mate

This is a fun game, I'll play !!!

Who's going? - meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I could only afford to go alone this time and not bring the fam. So would love to meet up with some people down there if we have a function or something

How you getting there? - the big Bird Saturday morning 7am. Jetstar

Where you sitting (when the tickets are allocated of course) ? - 388 dollar ticket is all i know at this stage

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

We're heading down - driving on the Friday and back on the Sunday. Nice little road trip before doing the same again the following weekend for our actual family holidays.

Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
Credit card has been debited, so I'll be there with the whole family for this game. We'll probably take the Giants bus from Canberra if they run one, otherwise we'll drive down Friday/Saturday and back Sunday.
Bus is running from canberra
Screenshot_20190922-115652_Gmail.jpeg

Ichabod Noodle

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 13, 2011
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Raiders, Brumbies
Three of us heading down.
Driving, leaving Thursday after work and getting as far as Gundagai. Then the rest of the way Friday morning.
Will miss the grand final parade ☹️ But not the grand final 😀
Driving back on Sunday (have already let the boss know I might be a little late in on Monday)

Where am I sitting? Inside the MCG - that’s all I know at this point - that’s all I care about at this point.

Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
Three of us heading down.
Driving, leaving Thursday after work and getting as far as Gundagai. Then the rest of the way Friday morning.
Will miss the grand final parade But not the grand final
Driving back on Sunday (have already let the boss know I might be a little late in on Monday)

Where am I sitting? Inside the MCG - that’s all I know at this point - that’s all I care about at this point.
Have a look in ticket now in the "my orders" section

Mine now has a seat number block M32

Where you ?

ilovemeatpies

Debutant
Feb 27, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney
Driving Thur and coming back up on the Sunday. Staying in Box Hill. Avani Apartments have a special at $120 a night which is reasonable. Sitting M10

Looking at the Melbourne Giants page, they have a meeting spot at Coopers Inn Pub near Treasury Building i'll probably be there for the start of the GF Parade.

Just ordered some discounted Orange Merch through Savvy Supporter, hopefully it will arrive in time.

ilovemeatpies

Debutant
Feb 27, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney
We are in M10 as well.

5x Cat 2 tickets + seats on the Sydney bus ... not much change out of $3k for this trip. The new lounge will have to wait until next year ...
Hey Big Sticky Monk, love to see you on the Sat. I'm trying to get extra tickets so i can sit with my dad so i could be somewhere else but lets face it we don't know when the next grand final appearance might be.

Grozzy

Debutant
Feb 6, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
As a Sydney derby member I got a cat3 ticket in M56. I'm mainly a rugby league supporter, so I'll be able to enjoy the day whatever the result.
I didn't do too bad cost wise. Flights Friday evening and Sunday arvo for about twice normal price. I made a refundable hotel booking a few weeks ago and they hadn't jacked the price up.

Back