SilentHunter_

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 15, 2014
Terra firma
AFL Club
Sydney
BYTPZwz.jpg

We have come so far this year boys. Beyond anyone's expectations. But it means zilch if we can't finish the job. Everyone needs to put in 200% and if we do that then I think the footy gods will smile down on us.

Like they did on these two glorious days:

CARN BLOODS! LET'S BRING IT HOME!

Last edited:

Hi guys,

I'm nervous as * and have taken some melatonin (yes the legal one, just ask Dank) to help sleep.

I know it's been a s**t week on BF with no real game discussion, but I hope it can be put aside for a great match. Just remember, there are 16 other teams dying to be in our position.

I think it's going to be a very entertaining game, and could be one of the best GF appearances

Whatever the way goes tomorrow, your players deserve a medal

Best of luck (not too much of course) and here is to a cracking game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting to feel very nervous, i wish i could just fast forward the clock to kick off tomorow.

Lets go you mighty swannies!!!

ssyyyyyyyyyyyyyddddnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy sssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyddddnnneeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy syyyyyyyyydddnnneeeeeeeeeeeyyy

Good luck to the boys today. Have a feeling they are going to come out firing and be relentless in their quest to redeem themselves after 2014. To the Swans BF fans actually going to the game, have a great day guys. You're going to be outnumbered but hopefully our guys can do their bit and silence the crowd for you. Cheer your hearts out! Would love to be there so much but live a 9 hour flight away.

Also i wish fox footy kept the 05 and 2012 replays for tonight instead of playing them during in the week

So i just checked the weather and it says shower most likely in the morning lo lets hope it comes and goes before kick off.

Also i wish fox footy kept the 05 and 2012 replays for tonight instead of playing them during in the week

So i just checked the weather and it says shower most likely in the morning lo lets hope it comes and goes before kick off.
Poured here not long ago, seems to have gone. Last few days have looked pretty nice, should be a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back