Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've had 8 hours sleep......

The last 3 nights combined.

C'MON BLOODS!!

That's 4 hours more than me! What's your secret lol

I'm a shocker with sleep though!

The real fairytale would be us winning. Without seeming too woe-is-me, it's been us against Australia this week. Disney loves an us-against-the-world narrative where the 'us' wins. Bulldogs winning would basically prove that constant media and umpire fapping gets you premierships.

Need a four quarter effort, need our mids to all deliver, need to lay over 100 tackles, need our forward line to function, and need to not be too Buddy-centric. Get even just a few of those right and we'll be bloody hard to beat.

Morning folks! Pumped for today!
Had 4 hours sleep, the breakfast of champions (Coco Pops) & don't give a * about the weather.
Our boys will turn up and those bravedogs and all their bandwaggoners will be a sad bunch come 5 o'clock tonight.
Carn the Swans!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFLGF

Morning folks! Pumped for today!
Had 4 hours sleep, the breakfast of champions (Coco Pops) & don't give a glory be about the weather.
Our boys will turn up and those bravedogs and all their bandwaggoners will be a sad bunch come 5 o'clock tonight.
Carn the Swans!!

Hmm, just saw what happens when I try slip in a cheeky swear word!

Excited!!
Now let's close the book ends on Hawks 3-peat.

I saw the lads at the end of the parade yesterday on the stage and they all seemed to have a serious steely 'enough with the shennanigans, let's do this' look about them. A far cry from 2014.

For all of us going today, remember 70% + of today's crowd will probably be cheering for the Dogs, so we need to be extra loud to help do our bit for the boys and let em know we are all out there too to see them through this final verse.
If you've lost your voice by day's end, you've done your job whatever happens.

Every dog has their day .. but that was last Saturday.

GO BLOOOOOOOOODS!!!!!!!

Good luck guys not every other supporter is going for the Dogs, being a non Victorian team, I want you guys to win.

The Buddy investment pays off today with this win. No matter what, it's justified. Just look at the teams without flags, for years, some cases decades, Crows no flag for 18 years all would have sold the farm for a flag in that time. No respectable journalist can ever say that the Buddy gamble was not worth it if you get over the line today.

I actually think it will be close till HT, but you will tear them apart in the second half.

The Dogs in the past 6 weeks - Played Freo in Perth, bye, Eagles in Perth, Hawks at G, GWS in Sydney and coming off a 6 day break for a GF. Those last 3 games would have taken its toll with travel and intensity. Swans have had their last two games won by HT.

Swans by 7 goals.:thumbsu:

Been up for hours. Hung a load of washing out, making sure I keep the blue pegs away from the red and white ones (yes, I'm superstitious lol).
Off to my travel agent later to finalise payment on my holiday for February, then to work where I'll cheer the boys on with my clients with disabilities. I've turned them all into bloods supporters this year ;).

Cheer,cheer the red and the white!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back