Game Day The Big Dance: Sydney Swans vs Western Bulldogs @ MCG

Will we bring home our sixth?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone's interested Sportsbet were offering 4.75 on Bullies to get more Inside 50s but Swans to win.

Given the Bullies are +10 I50s and Swans -5 (vs top 8 opposition), and Sydney beat Geelong with -32 I50s and Adelaide with -9, there could be some value there. Unless we really smash them ;)

5 from 5 in the wet this year.

Mmm gameday coverage is less than desirable.

4/4 in the wet and 1/1 in a lake/monsoon!

Come on boys don't let us down! Work for each other, stick to the structures and be disciplined and hard and we will be taking the cup home!!!

I am not that nervous (yet) and have felt confident all week, especially given the weight of expectation on the young dogs. This is setup for us to join the top echelon of the best clubs of the past 10-20 years and I expect us to do just that.

We will be up for this, depends what the Doggies bring but I can see us getting away. I reckon we will win decisively in the end, 46 points (102-56). Lance to kick 6.

Reckon we will be 4 goals up at quarter time.

come on boys!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone's interested Sportsbet were offering 4.75 on Bullies to get more Inside 50s but Swans to win.

Given the Bullies are +10 I50s and Swans -5 (vs top 8 opposition), and Sydney beat Geelong with -32 I50s and Adelaide with -9, there could be some value there. Unless we really smash them ;)

Jumped on that one.

Also go Rohan first goal/Kennedy Norm smith which is going at $120.

Nervous (it's a grand final!) but I think if we do the basics well we win, this is the stingiest Swans defence in quite some time and we have the forward line to kick a winning score IF we stick to our structures.
Yes....Yes...and Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back