MMA-Other The Big Footy MMA Hall of Fame

Remove this Banner Ad

May 9, 2013
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal,Redsox,Celtics
The idea here is to induct a Different Fighter every month worth of out Hall of fame, what I would like to see unlike the UFC hall of fame just fighters that where great and retired. we might as well say Fedor is the first as I have featured him already and that goes with out saying. who else do you want to nominate for next month ? im thinking Pat Miletech, BJ Penn, GSP, Chuck, Randy even Brock could be considered

I think working our way from the beginning is the easiest. You could argue where that starts, but I think it makes sense to start in 1993, with Pancrase and the UFC having their first events that year.

Royce Gracie and Ken Shamrock seem like good 1st inclusions in a Hall of Fame. Gracie won the tournament at UFC 1 and Shamrock competed on the 1st Pancrase and UFC cards.

The idea here is to induct a Different Fighter every month worth of out Hall of fame, what I would like to see unlike the UFC hall of fame just fighters that where great and retired. we might as well say Fedor is the first as I have featured him already and that goes with out saying. who else do you want to nominate for next month ? im thinking Pat Miletech, BJ Penn, GSP, Chuck, Randy even Brock could be considered

We should keep the hall of fame and fighter of the month threads separate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can we nominate Joe Rogan?
cos lets face it whenever you watch a UFC FN or an event with kenny florian its just not the same!
plus Joe is a dual blackbelt in Taekwondo, BJJ and Stand Up Comedy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back