Racing The Big Footy Tout Of The Year 2019 - KING RISING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good find. Looks back to his best even though was very well suited in the run. Couldn’t get him back there personally.

Lol only liefzy could attempt to make serious form conclusions out of such a boat race. In any case leave this thread for the people big enough to post pre race tips all year thanks.

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Lol only liefzy could attempt to make serious form conclusions out of such a boat race. In any case leave this thread for the people big enough to post pre race tips all year thanks.

Hah your sourness is getting old. I’ve enjoyed this thread thanks for running it. I have outlined why I was unable to participate mainly because days like today I didn’t start form to 9am EDST and finished around 3pm. I try tip horses here when I can but understand not many care about Northam maidens I’ve rated $3 paying 5s.

Hah your sourness is getting old. I’ve enjoyed this thread thanks for running it. I have outlined why I was unable to participate mainly because days like today I didn’t start form to 9am EDST and finished around 3pm. I try tip horses here when I can but understand not many care about Northam maidens I’ve rated $3 paying 5s.

Lol get outta here you troll. The most pathetic excuse you’ve ever come up with.

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Lol get outta here you troll. The most pathetic excuse you’ve ever come up with.

Page 1 Post 10 mate, genuinely don’t look at fields to race morning. No point doing form without scratchings and conditions. Also form fresh in mind makes adjustments easier to make on the fly. Rare exceptions for singular races of course.

Page 1 Post 10 mate, genuinely don’t look at fields to race morning. No point doing form without scratchings and conditions. Also form fresh in mind makes adjustments easier to make on the fly. Rare exceptions for singular races of course.

No one cares troll

What a way to end it all - most of us finishing off like Pop Rock over a tough 2 miles

1575155979091.png

Prizes
Tout of the year - $100 F4 on the Villiers - King Rising
Anyone who finishes with more than 100 units - share in a $50 quaddie on Villiers day - KR, MJC, Matty G, Mdizzle, ILP

Thanks for running it paris! Was a lot of fun.
I usually hate tipping so far before the jump and i changed my actual punting most weeks but its a good way to track how you're going.
Full credit to king who hammered the rest of us. Great punting!

mdizzle

All Australian
Dec 31, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Can those who qualified for the quad PM me with 2 tips (in order) in each leg by Friday night.

I’ll combine into a 4x4x4x4 quad with preference for top tips.

PM'd you mate, good luck gents!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back