Werewolf The Big Lebowski Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Like you did yesterday but in the opposite way. Honestly I was hoping someone like Rodney or Chappy would return and vote for her and counterclaim. They've both been sus of her yesterday.

How is it possibly the same? I was fishing for evil, not trying to out good.

Pants was joking though, and it netted Far Kern.
Exactly. I've never gone at you all game so I couldn't believably take that approach.... so instead I took the opposite
But the overreaction ruined it.
If you did protect me then that does explain why I'm still alive. Either that, or (like the Star Wars game) I was seered early

That said, when there's a missed kill on me - there tends to be a pileup on me the next day
It happens if I'm good or evil haha . I'm confident that there hasn't been though, and that people are suspicious of me because... I'm still alive and am actually giving this a game a crack

Unlike others who have snuck out of the woodwork late to try and steer

I agree with you completely re: lurkers Nunez

How is it possibly the same? I was fishing for evil, not trying to out good.
I couldn't do what you did because I have aligned myself with her from day dot, so I just had to do the opposite.

I did it earlier in the game too... mainly to make sure that I hadn't missed something and had all 3 of her, smeg and brahj the wrong way around

I couldn't do what you did because I have aligned myself with her from day dot, so I just had to do the opposite.

I did it earlier in the game too... mainly to make sure that I hadn't missed something and had all 3 of her, smeg and brahj the wrong way around

Please stop.

OES Hoos In light of understanding the reason for EJWs absence and the fact she is protesting waaaaaaay too much for an innocent I’m gonna change my vote to MWPP

Just letting you know guys - I run the spreadsheet not Hoos so if you feel the need to only tag one of us, make sure it's me. Having said that, I don't require a tag AND a bolded vote because I'm not a pedantic c*nt - that exact sentence is written in the OP too.

You think I'm the head vampire based on.... what exactly?
Recruiting Ding => ok I'll give you that one
But recruiting 3KZ and killing ND, Paddles and DERO wouldn't be something I'd do
I would , however, have recruited Baz

OES Hoos In light of understanding the reason for EJWs absence and the fact she is protesting waaaaaaay too much for an innocent I’m gonna change my vote to MWPP
Jump on the bandwagon , evil lurker :p

But recruiting 3KZ and killing ND, Paddles and DERO wouldn't be something I'd do

Imagine you would be happy to hang to make those voting for you look stupid?

Jump on the bandwagon , evil lurker :p

Well it looks as though eventually it’ll be a bandwagon on me or yourself and I know I’m good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I wish I was the head vampire (or mafia for that matter) I'm not . If you think I'm a recruit that's more plausible but , is that really the best play for the village? Just a shame about the dynamics of this game.

Imagine you would be happy to hang to make those voting for you look stupid?
No, because I'm good and killing me means our numbers get cut further and evil edge closer to a win.

I can't spell it out anymore clearly than that :(

But in the end there is nothing stopping you from doing any of these things.

But in the end there is nothing stopping you from doing any of these things.
Yeah there is - 1) I didn't have the power to anyway but especially 2) I'm evil so rarely that even if I was, I wouldn't waste the recruits or kills on this bunch.

Ok I defend 3KZ more than most but I've been evil with him before.
Baz amd Ding are the 2 I've wanted to work with for months (+Tarks who isn't playing) and I've made no secret of this

If you think I'm the head based on Ding alone then fair enough, but I'm yet to see an argument for this

All I've seen is that day after day, a bandwagon forms, mostly (but not always) comprised of evil /unknowns who are pushing for my lynch

Think about this- they probably know something that known good doesn't.

Well it looks as though eventually it’ll be a bandwagon on me or yourself and I know I’m good
Out by the way I wouldn’t consider myself a lurker!! Angry face
Strange comments given that you have had little lynch pressure today. And you've been liking posts all game without posting - if that's not lurking, I don't know what is .

Yeah there is - 1) I didn't have the power to anyway but especially 2) I'm evil so rarely that even if I was, I wouldn't waste the recruits or kills on this bunch.

Baz amd Ding are the 2 I've wanted to work with for months (+Tarks who isn't playing) and I've made no secret of this

If you think I'm the head based on Ding alone then fair enough, but I'm yet to see an argument for this

All I've seen is that day after day, a bandwagon forms, mostly (but not always) comprised of evil /unknowns who are pushing for my lynch

To be fair bandwagons are pretty common in this game

Strange comments given that you have had little lynch pressure today. And you've been liking posts all game without posting - if that's not lurking, I don't know what is .

Honestly until yesterday there was nothing for me to contribute as overall there wasn’t much behaviour to cast an opinion on. The likes basically were for the quotes on the film (which I love).

In term of voting for you it looks on the surface that you are possibly trying to cover being evil. It’s one possibility and on available evidence to me the strongest.

Well at least you have caught a couple of fish with those most recent bandwagon votes Nunez . If I finally am lynched today or recruited/killed (killed would be dumb because I'm a prime target given the dynamics- I suspect that's the real reason I have remained alive. It's not due to protection, roleblock or someone out there being able to read between the lines better than I gave them credit for) tonight, all the best village.

If you think I'm

I don't think you're the Head because of Ding. I think you're the Head due to the inconsistencies in your argument.

You have tried to question my voting every day to paint me as evil and every day you used a different argument which don't aligh with the previous.

First my timing was suss, then I was protecting jmoo by voting Dogs, then I was 'following evil' even though I was the only one voting Porps.

You wouldn't need to change your story every day to deflect away from yourself if you had nothing to hide.

I don't think you're the Head because of Ding. I think you're the Head due to the inconsistencies in your argument.

You have tried to question my voting every day to paint me as evil and every day you used a different argument which don't aligh with the previous.

First my timing was suss, then I was protecting jmoo by voting Dogs, then I was 'following evil' even though I was the only one voting Porps.

You wouldn't need to change your story every day to deflect away from yourself if you had nothing to hide.
I've questioned everyone except a couple of people (never dogs on day 1, never porps, and aside from one moment where I mused EJW might be the head- never him either) in this game due to dynamics and the rules. You are reading too much into my questioning of your voting . I haven't even been the one who pushed for your lynch strongest, and nor are you my number one lynch. I'd prefer to kill Smeg or Le Grille and have said so earlier, but there simply aren't the numbers for that and at least this is telling us something

It's not one or the other by the way- it's a collective thing
You aren't the only one who has voted and /or been suspicious of porps. You and 3KZ seemed to be writing from the same script.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back