Game Day The Big One: Peel V's Subi. WAFL GF 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow wee the burnt buttocks in the weagles wafl 2016 thread is awesome.

Hahaha.....I just went over for a look and nearly wet myself laughing. Even Keyser Soze is embarrassing himself worse than Jack Darling on there.

They're just pissed off because East Perth choked in two Grand Finals post the alignment agreement and their senior side was knocked out of the finals in week one at home by a side that finished lower than them, and a side that we beat the week before.

Let them rejoice in their own self created filth.

Any bets on first player to announce retirement/trade now this is all over?
Bittersweet huh? One day you win a WAFL premiership, the next day your manager tells you you've been delisted/traded/not planned as being a part of the future.

Congrats to Blakely for winning the medal to cap off a great year for him. Yarran and Silvagni also up there too.

But, I thought the real Simpson medal winner was Ed Langdon. Fantastic game, was a lot more damaging than Blakely and provided us with a lot of run and carry. Helped set up the win for us at the start. And that last quarter goal was all class. He looked absolutely stoked at the end there. Hope he cements himself in our best 22 next year.

Apparently Blakely was carrying a nasty wrist injury which is why WC overlooked him for Lamb. :D

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how eagles fans love to admit how s**t lamb is but never talk about how good blakely is or about how big a mistake it was to take lamb over blakely. It just makes it even more funny.
Yep. Unspoken rule on the Weagles board. Don't talk about the big elephant in the room.

#LamboverBlakely

Was at the game with my little fella and if West Perth couldn't win, I'm glad peel did....obee dobee anyone but Subi!

Thoughts on the game:
Silvagni, Yaz, Blakely, Langdon were awesome
Deboer, deluca, nyhus very good
Tucker and Balic serviceable
rucks and Apeness could have been better.

Overall, great day weather wise and great result. Glad to hear about the salty tears on the wce board as they know they missed out on a gun in Blakely and have seen that our young guys have a future, much more so than their manure.

CJB1AZe.png

DUGD07Z.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back