Competitions The Big Pre-season Prediction Thread 2017 ***No more entries accepted***

Remove this Banner Ad

After much frustration, couch-thumping and swearing trying to negotiate Excel functions to make things easier in the long term, the ladder prediction scores are finally tabulated.
I present them here in Table form and give congrats to those on the podium MagpieBat robertg22 and especially to our winner, Bad Horse who, apart from Richmond, the Bulldogs, and Port Adelaide, managed to place every team within 4 spots of their finishing positions.
Richmond, unsurprisingly, had the most poorly predicted finishing position with only our wooden spooner ppoiter predicting they'd make the finals (8th)!
More stats to come when my eyes adjust to real light again.
Thanks to all who had a go.
View attachment 449186

Now if only I could use my powers for good and not bad. But then who would I be? Good horse? That just sounds naff.

So do I get a prize? Carrots? There are carrots arent there? I could have sworn there was a promise of carrots?

You're not getting me carrots are you.

Bastards. You see, this is why you get the bad horse.

Last edited:
Now if only I could use my powers for good and not bad. But then who would I be? Good horse? That just sounds naff.

So do I get a prize? Carrots? There are carrots arent there? I could have sworn there was a promise of carrots?

You're not getting me carrots are you.

Bastards. You see, this is why you get the bad horse.

IMG_1895.JPG

After much frustration, couch-thumping and swearing trying to negotiate Excel functions to make things easier in the long term, the ladder prediction scores are finally tabulated.
I present them here in Table form and give congrats to those on the podium MagpieBat robertg22 and especially to our winner, Bad Horse who, apart from Richmond, the Bulldogs, and Port Adelaide, managed to place every team within 4 spots of their finishing positions.
Richmond, unsurprisingly, had the most poorly predicted finishing position with only our wooden spooner ppoiter predicting they'd make the finals (8th)!
More stats to come when my eyes adjust to real light again.
Thanks to all who had a go.
View attachment 449186

Completely forgot about this. How did I not get Richmond for the flag correct?? And silly me, of course no Pies were going to make AA :)

Are we doing this again Ulahoopski? Only way is up for me and my excel skills are better than my prediction skills if you want a hand with any of it
Been too busy moving house and working to remember this year. You start a thread, and I'll happily put the xl ss together or send it to you.
Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back