SorryIHammerChicken

Premiership Player
Jan 16, 2005
Cameron White
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Team Carbonaro™..........
Watched a few minutes of this show...don't know why. I always thought it seemed to cater for the lowest denominator of bogans.

I just heard the TV in the other room, and Jules Lund helped the crowd break out into a rendition of "The last plane out of Sydney's almost gone".

Terrible stuff.

The show is going downhill......they will run out of 'big questions' soon. Lund has no idea. The declining ratings say it all- shame there is nothing else decent on in the timeslot

Cheapest show ever. I wouldn't be surprised if they are paid extra cause all they do is rerun ads. There is about 5min of actual new footage in the show and its pathetic.

I have to watch it tonight to see INXS vs Cold Chisel..I already know who has won (Stupid twats in the audience :mad:) but I still want to see it :eek:

What the hell is it? I have seen the ads but it looked like more Channel 9 tripe so i never even paid attention...what actually happens on the show?

emperor said:
What the hell is it? I have seen the ads but it looked like more Channel 9 tripe so i never even paid attention...what actually happens on the show?
They get two "celebrities" on each side and ask a question, for example Coke vs Pepsi and then they show stuff about each thing and then the "celebs" argue about it and then the audience vote.
Such a crap show.

I'm amazed it's got to it's 3rd episode.Is Eddie overseas and hasn't seen it ?

It seems like this kind of thing is Eddie's taste the way a lot of channel 9 shows are going (e.g. Sunday).

I wonder if Dug Mulray's "animals having sex" show (I can't remember what it was called) would be taken off the air mid show these days. At least Kerry had some taste.

pmad87 said:
It seems like this kind of thing is Eddie's taste the way a lot of channel 9 shows are going (e.g. Sunday).

I wonder if Dug Mulray's "animals having sex" show (I can't remember what it was called) would be taken off the air mid show these days. At least Kerry had some taste.

Was that an adult funniest home videos show ?
No way would that be yanked off mid-air these days.

Brittany said:
They get two "celebrities" on each side and ask a question, for example Coke vs Pepsi and then they show stuff about each thing and then the "celebs" argue about it and then the audience vote.
Such a crap show.

Thanks, I'm glad I didn't take the time to tune in and check it out for myself

It's be ok if it was just a five minute segment on 'Hey Hey Its Saturday' .. but its pretty lame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crosby87 said:
You'd do it, too, for money.

Rubbish, the 6-8 weeks of cash (and I don't imagine it would be a great pull) wouldn't make up for the public whipping yourself and the show received.
You underestimate those of us with some scrupals.

What you've said is akin to me also being prepared to host Quizmania, at the right price. No **cking way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back