The Bigfooty 2018 Eastern Conference Semi Finals Thread (Toronto vs LeBron, Baynes vs Ben Simmons)

Remove this Banner Ad

Where does he go though? Please not Philly...
Bill Simkobs floated the pelicans.
We would obviously not re sign Cousins or sign and trade him.

Will never happen. I hope he gets to Boston to make the narrative absolutely 360

So we should let him leave because he should be starting? Not really how rookie contracts and restricted free agency works.

I suspect we might trade him when he's looking for his payday, but he'll be a celtic next year.
If you don’t trade him for Anthony Davis and a 2028 second round protected pick.

I’ll drop some knowledge to you, he’s a first round non lottery pick which means he is cheaper than lottery picks. But being in the first round means you get 3 years guaranteed and the 4th a team option, his salary is only 4.6 mill.

The Celtics have to offer him a contract mid next season at some point (exact dates escape me)
If you do offer him that contract it is capped at about 10 mill in the 1st year of that contract at best. The money will increase per year over that 4 year contract but not massively.

In short Rozier has absolutely * all trade value.

You have to wait until the rookie contract extension kicks in and trade him at 10 mill. You are correct he will be a Celtic next season but for the reasons you think.

That being said, I check in on the Celtics thread every now and then, when it comes to trades you guys have zero clue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was a foul on Collison every day of the week. Rubbish tech though

Definitely but don’t give the refs a reason to blow the whistle. It doesn’t matter if it’s a foul or not, it matters what the refs call.

It actually was a foul though

Back