The BigFooty Aston Villa Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Forgot the name of the kid but there's an Aussie who's the U21 captain of Villa I think? Surely he's another who could be part of a rebuild?

Jordan Lyden. Made one appearance in the EPL off the bench this season and has featured a couple of times in the FA Cup also. I dare say he'll be going nowhere.

Jordan Lyden. Made one appearance in the EPL off the bench this season and has featured a couple of times in the FA Cup also. I dare say he'll be going nowhere.

That's the one!

Would be good to see him get a run in the final few games - if survival is all but gone, might be worth Garde looking at who's going to be there next season and who can help rebuild the team

Solid signings thus far.

We signed a keeper. You can't see me through this screen but I'm crying tears of joy. :laughing::laughing::laughing:
How are you guys looking in terms of turnover in key playing personel?

Newcastle is the only relegated side getting regular press due to them asking through the nose prices for their best players who will want out

I really hope you guys can rebuild and get back up there quickly, the PL is poorer for not having you guys or the Toon, Leeds etc

How are you guys looking in terms of turnover in key playing personel?

Newcastle is the only relegated side getting regular press due to them asking through the nose prices for their best players who will want out

I really hope you guys can rebuild and get back up there quickly, the PL is poorer for not having you guys or the Toon, Leeds etc

Agreed. Some horrid football clubs populating the top tier ATM.

So, Tony Xia is bringing the goods.

We've outspent Real Madrid this transfer period lol.

Now let's just hope that the players they brought in gel quicksmart and that RDM is the right man for this task.

We draw all the tiiime,
We draaaw all the tiiiiiime,
We're Aston villa,
We draw all the tiiiiime.

FFS. Take out the last 5mins of every game we've played and we're on ******* top.

God damn it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When he's selecting Westwood, Hutton, & Cissokho to start and leaving blokes like Tshibola and Richards on the bench then you know he's just trying to get himself sacked.

So far so good under Bruce. Let's hope he brings the players he wants in during this transfer window and gets us up at the first time of asking.

It's transfer time.

And it looks like John Terry will be a Villan, which is amazing. He'll still be the best CB in the championship regardless of his age.

Also it looks like Bruce has had some conversations with Gabby because in the last post he put up of himself on Instagram he looks like an Adonis.

Screw it, we'll win the league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back