Mod. Notice The Bigfooty basketball into other sports betting thread (official)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hrmm, 11 is a big line, but I think they will go really close to that so I don't mind it. In saying that I thought the nuggets would have a big win today as well so maybe don't trust my judgement :p

Hrmm, 11 is a big line, but I think they will go really close to that so I don't mind it. In saying that I thought the nuggets would have a big win today as well so maybe don't trust my judgement :p
ALL G son. First thoughts today were GS would win straight up but then when i started to think about it I thought nuggets. Just goes to show first instincts are often the best. Didn't punt it either way. I like thunder tomorrow im going to not over analyze it and other potential bets from now on.

Happy punting brother.

did a drumroe and didnt get on OKC line as i slept in after watching champions league:) soccer. Almost took the line when it was 5.5 as well but didnt. So happy saved myself 1200 bucks! Will punt on with that on the weekend probably carlton perhaps into geelong line. Gonna be a good ANZAC day:thumbsu:

Kendrick bloody Perkins fouling down the stretch, plus a couple of missed free throws killed my -4.5 which was tied into Indy and Spurs.
ahhhh damn sorry mate. When they were 15 up last qtr i thought theyd go on to win by 20+ again. Get it back on the pies today. I think theyll win. Or blues on the weekend.

Took Sydney/Suns/Cats
good luck. I like carlton/cats-33.5/hawks/man city at $2.83. Ill probably go 1000 on that. Gonna go another 200 multi to try n cover that also. ATM I've got hawks/pies/blues/cats-30.5/freo and man united who already beat villa at 6.40 x 400.

If anyone messes up I reckon it will be Freo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loaded up on Miami at $1.30 today, and now have thrown all that money on San Antonio at $1.50 tomorrow. Hopefully Nash is out along with Meeks and Blake. A guard rotation of Duhon, Morris and Goudelock can't win surely?

Loaded up on Miami at $1.30 today, and now have thrown all that money on San Antonio at $1.50 tomorrow. Hopefully Nash is out along with Meeks and Blake. A guard rotation of Duhon, Morris and Goudelock can't win surely?

Surely.... i took a small punt on it myself

if theyre out, lakers have no chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back