The BigFooty D&D Sessions - The Warlock’s Curse at the Haunted Castle of Terrible Horrors on the Hil

Remove this Banner Ad

Bard? forget I asked. Now that I remember, I did see a chest. It was a small chest, locked, banded. Something carried it off to another room. I think they went "this way" (I say pointing into the common area)

Bard? forget I asked. Now that I remember, I did see a chest. It was a small chest, locked, banded. Something carried it off to another room. I think they went "this way" (I say pointing into the common area)
Something? Something carried it off? Maybe we should discuss this over a tankard or two. You get the first one and I'll get the next.

The Friar explains that the chest was entrusted to their safe keeping by Wallace, Lord Mudwood, for transportation to a particular time at a particular place. Or vice versa, it’s a bit hazy.

Neither the Friar nor any of the party know the contents of the chest.

(Also the DM is on holibobs up the Sunshine Coast and might have left his game notes at home, but remembers most of it, and will be swinging by home on the weekend.)

I also stopped receiving alerts via email. Coupled with work over Christmas and New Year fatigue and then a slow start to 2019 I have fallen off the rails. Annoying for me as I was just preparing myself wiht the rules when distractions set in. Ready to get back to things though.

The elf is caught between going to find the tavern keeper guy and keeping an eye on the conversation between the friar and the hooded guy. Just standing there going...
umyb.gif

I also stopped receiving alerts via email. Coupled with work over Christmas and New Year fatigue and then a slow start to 2019 I have fallen off the rails. Annoying for me as I was just preparing myself wiht the rules when distractions set in. Ready to get back to things though.
I would unwatch and rewatch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bumping for interest.

bumping for interest.
We petered out :)

My problem was putting out prompts and not getting enough back from everyone who said they would play. Then went away for a month without my notes.

We petered out :)

My problem was putting out prompts and not getting enough back from everyone who said they would play. Then went away for a month without my notes.
Understandable. I'll put my name down if ever another starts.

Understandable. I'll put my name down if ever another starts.
I'll play if it ever starts again.
My son and I are inventing an RPG off of a base system called Knave. Knave is like $3US online.

Plus I have another one I am mucking around with, but it might be more of a miniature skirmish game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back