The BigFooty D&D Sessions - The Warlock’s Curse at the Haunted Castle of Terrible Horrors on the Hil

(Log in to remove this ad.)

_Mike_

Super Moderator
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham, Montreal Canadiens
Moderator #78
Bard? forget I asked. Now that I remember, I did see a chest. It was a small chest, locked, banded. Something carried it off to another room. I think they went "this way" (I say pointing into the common area)

AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Devon Shields **** Yes
Bard? forget I asked. Now that I remember, I did see a chest. It was a small chest, locked, banded. Something carried it off to another room. I think they went "this way" (I say pointing into the common area)
Something? Something carried it off? Maybe we should discuss this over a tankard or two. You get the first one and I'll get the next.

AFL Club
Carlton
Thread starter Admin #80
The Friar explains that the chest was entrusted to their safe keeping by Wallace, Lord Mudwood, for transportation to a particular time at a particular place. Or vice versa, it’s a bit hazy.

Neither the Friar nor any of the party know the contents of the chest.

(Also the DM is on holibobs up the Sunshine Coast and might have left his game notes at home, but remembers most of it, and will be swinging by home on the weekend.)

AFL Club
Collingwood
I also stopped receiving alerts via email. Coupled with work over Christmas and New Year fatigue and then a slow start to 2019 I have fallen off the rails. Annoying for me as I was just preparing myself wiht the rules when distractions set in. Ready to get back to things though.

AFL Club
Carlton
Thread starter Admin #82
XMas/New Years, school hols, and the software upgrade. I'll get back to the story soon.

Jazny

Watching the sunset
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Hufflepuff, Barcelona
The elf is caught between going to find the tavern keeper guy and keeping an eye on the conversation between the friar and the hooded guy. Just standing there going...

AFL Club
Carlton
Thread starter Admin #85
I also stopped receiving alerts via email. Coupled with work over Christmas and New Year fatigue and then a slow start to 2019 I have fallen off the rails. Annoying for me as I was just preparing myself wiht the rules when distractions set in. Ready to get back to things though.
I would unwatch and rewatch.

Top Bottom