The BigFooty D&D Sessions - The Warlock’s Curse at the Haunted Castle of Terrible Horrors on the Hil

Remove this Banner Ad

I look around to make sure the chest isn't in the room with us somewhere. If it isn't I recommence looking for a way out of this room in order to see if the chest is waiting outside or if there's some other sign of it having been nearby recently.
You find the only door to the room. You go through it, and arrive in a narrow hallway.

You all realise you are in an inn.

inn.png

You arrived last night, your hearts full of anticipation, your pockets full of gold, and your cart carrying the very important cargo.

Last edited:

A pair of eyes focus narrowly on the crowd mingling near the dark dingy corner from the opposite end of the hallway, hood drawn over its head obscuring the view from others.

I whisper to everyone "there is no sign of breaking and entering... maybe whoever took our chest had a key. We should see if the inkeeper knows anything about this... and why is that hooded person staring at us like that??". I try to discretely point at the hooded person.
I say "That's a great idea. Get another round while you're up there. I'll go and talk to starey mcstareface and see what he's all starey about."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The mysterious figure doesn’t move, sitting on a chair in a quiet dark corner. Not the slightest of movement, the hooded figure doesn’t even flinch at the sight of the good friars approach.

The hooded figure jolts with a 1/2 snore, slightly startled. Raises a hand and takes off an eye covering piece of equipment with eyes painted on the outside.

The hooded figure yawns and stretches at the site of Friar

Sorry. I don't get alerts on tapatalk.

AHEM

The hooded figure jolts with a 1/2 snore, slightly startled. Raises a hand and takes off an eye covering piece of equipment with eyes painted on the outside.

The hooded figure yawns and stretches at the site of Friar

I say to the hooded figure 'Sorry I thought you were staring at us but it turns out you just have some nifty looking eye covering device with eyes painted on the outside. You didn't happen to see a chest at any stage recently with those things did you?'

Aaah, yes.. just taking a snooze , hence the eye cover to make it look like I was awake.

A chest, yes well.. it depends on what type of chest you were looking for. Was it a big or small chest, locked or not, made from steel or wood?

What did it have in it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back