The Bigfooty FC Barcelona Thread - Champions of Spain

Remove this Banner Ad

inigo_montoya.jpg

Milito and Maxwell picked up injuries last night. Very disappointing. With Adriano and Abidal already injured we're without a left back. Any chance we can put in a call to Sylvinho? He does quite well in important Champions League games. :p

Maybe Keita at LB? Probably a better option than Mascherano. Need Puyol back ASAP as well.

Just wondering. What happens if Barcelona B finish in one of the segunda division playoff places?

If they earn the right of promotion through the playoffs...I'd hazard a guess that the runner-up would be promoted instead because you can't have reserve teams playing in the same competition as their 'parent' club

If they earn the right of promotion through the playoffs...I'd hazard a guess that the runner-up would be promoted instead because you can't have reserve teams playing in the same competition as their 'parent' club

I figured as much. I recall for some reason that if they had of gotten one of the auto promotion places the club would have received a bonus of some sort
?

I noticed that Barca have a worse attack than real Madrids as they scored less goals. They do have a better defense though conceding less... Given its an established and settled side and they were matched in league stats by young Real Madrid with a new coach that means they'll get raped next season

I noticed that Barca have a worse attack than real Madrids as they scored less goals. They do have a better defense though conceding less... Given its an established and settled side and they were matched in league stats by young Real Madrid with a new coach that means they'll get raped next season

Christ, you're as about as clueless as ROSEMVP...and that's no mean feat

lol @ your pathetic attempt of trolling...

stay losing

I spend so much time winning i don't even comprehend how much of a loser would support Barcelona while living in another country lol. HOW BAD IS YOUR LIFE that you have to support a winning team, living a false reality? Unless you're from Barcelona, no dice? lolol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I spend so much time winning i don't even comprehend how much of a loser would support Barcelona while living in another country lol. HOW BAD IS YOUR LIFE that you have to support a winning team, living a false reality? Unless you're from Barcelona, no dice? lolol

Could be worse, he could support St Kilda.

how bad is your life that you assume a bunch of things like when someone started supporting a club and why? ignorant ****

Could be worse, he could support St Kilda.

I'm from St Kilda though and obviously it doesn't effect my life at all because I can support a team that fails so hard and it doesn't bother me

Apparently we, the champions of Europe, are about to sign Kiko from Hercules, an 18 year old midfielder, for 4m and that Sanchez guy from Udinese for 36m. Anyone know him?

We're also talking to Arsenal again about Fabregas.

I'm from St Kilda though and obviously it doesn't effect my life at all because I can support a team that fails so hard and it doesn't bother me

So I am guessing you are now from the Gold Coast?? Why the change?

First silverware of the season - we won the Audi cup :thumbsu:

More importantly, Thiago scored both goals against Bayern, the 2nd one being quite nice.

[youtube]ys0VHXmi2LM[/youtube]

If he steps up this season (quite likely), it's going to get busy in central midfield should Fabregas come. I still think getting Fabregas is worth it, as Xavi may retire in 2 years already (said so himself), but he may slow down Thiago's development, if not make him want to leave.

I reckon we've also done really well with selling Bojan and Romeu to Roma and Chelsea, while getting reasonable buy-back clauses. Neither were going to play much this season but may still turn out to be great players in a few years time.

Thiago at it again this morning :thumbsu:

[youtube]-rmD3-4l628[/youtube]

Valdés; Dos Santos (Muniesa, 62), Busquets, Fontàs (Lozano, 73), Abidal (Balliu, 73); Keita; Afellay (Cuenca, 42), Thiago, Iniesta, Pedro (Espinosa, 86); Villa (Carmona, 62).

Dos Santos played as RB and Afellay got injured (hamstring).

Your lot really shouldn't be going for Fabregas. Thiago has been sensational during your pre-season and is bound to have a breakout season this year.

yeah I'm not sure why you'd want to alter the balance of a perfect midfield.
will fabregas be content being a bench player for all important matches and > half of matches? or do you alter the formula that has been so successful and looks near unbeatable to satisfy a want for a player you don't really need and start him?

I'd like Barcelona to sign Fabregas as someone who hates them because if someone is perfect - any change can only weaken the balance, not improve it.

sign fabregas please. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back