Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the non-gender specific person of Your Desire (Part 8)

Remove this Banner Ad

The ignoring of this thread is evident from pb...

Am gettin annoyed.

Stfu Shelly

Ok heres a brief recap, note that i am not so open with my romantic ventures as RU_ and the like so i will not be following up on this, and ignoring any tags or requests to do so.

So we met up for a coffee and sat down outside and talked. She was really easy to talk to, very open and not awkward/shy at all, but also not too familiar. Perfect balance. She's doing her masters and is clearly miles ahead of me academically, speaks 3 languages OTE and is well travelled, down to earth sort. I felt a little out of my depth but it was fine. Then we headed to a different joint to get a proper drink and I think after a couple drinks she finally found me charming and funny

After that we sort of just strolled around, being A Sun night in Perf it was dead quiet but it was fine just strolling and chatting, my arm around her waist the whole time and generally being cosy. I couldnKt get the glandular fever comments from here out of my head though and I felt dumb asking her if she was sick so I didnt even bother trying for a kiss, just walked her to her car and said goodbye, might have touched her hair or something.

Anyway been texting today and have a midweek date lined up. Thanks.

Midweek date sounds good. Will give you guys a chance to get to know each other without the beer goggles.

We weren't pissed or anything, not even close really, just enough to loosen up and feel good for a little while.
Think midweek we'll just head into town, grab a casual bite and stroll around see whats what.

What on earth are you guys talking about?

Over to you, bigfooty :thumbsu:

Fairwell bigfooty, first i want to tell you a little about my journey as a north melbourne struggler >insert 1000000000 words<

Now i dont want to go on too much but would like to express my thanks to the libertarians that have helped shape me into the free thinking awesome dude that i am>insert another 50000000 words<

Now at the risk of getting sentimental >insert vomit inducing sentimentality times 1000<

Fairwell Big Footy, i genuinely wish you my best regards.

Fairdinkum
(Topped off with words equivalent to a 1918 soldier pulling out to sea waving to his family)

Dont get me wrong there wasnt a dry eye in the house.

Dont get me wrong there wasnt a dry eye in the house.
Whoever you are talking about obviously made a lasting impression.

But my name is mouncey2franklin and I do not hold any controversial opinions.

Check my post history. See for yourself.

t3MYV.gif

Whoever you are talking about obviously made a lasting impression.
He sure did!
One of the standouts for sure :)
An awesome character and the goodbye post was epic hence qhy i remember the gist so well.

The person who wrote it took themselves very seriously it was almost as if he was ahead of his time of an awesome joke.

It was a great post from a high value poster.

Well the poster was ripe for transmutation, that was one of the things i liked about that poster. If you are not him, meh. If you are him i have no doubt there is passion still in there :)

Last edited:
Depends. Yes you're less awkward in your 30s and have a greater understanding of yourself, more experience and all the other stuff. So will get easier to a point.

Downside is there are less available single women as you hit your late 30s/early 40s within your age bracket. If you want to date 20s than you need something exceptional (mega wealth, fame etc) to bring to the table to overcome the disadvantage of your age.
Disadvantage? What makes you say that?

Sounds like mansplaining to me!
Hey, we like to solve problems. It's what men do. Just saying it's not always the right play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I couldnKt get the glandular fever comments from here out of my head though and I felt dumb asking her if she was sick so I didnt even bother trying for a kiss, just walked her to her car and said goodbye, might have touched her hair or something.
I didn't read the setup so might've missed something here, but why not just address it?

"Hey, so if you kiss me am I gonna get sick for like a year?? Because I'm really not cool with that...". Would've put the idea in her head if nothing else.

If she reacts negatively or dismisses you after a night of as you described being cosy, she's not into you and you can cut ties without wasting anymore time. Good luck anyway bro.

He sure did!
One of the standouts for sure :)
An awesome character and the goodbye post was epic hence qhy i remember the gist so well.

The person who wrote it took themselves very seriously it was almost as if he was ahead of his time of an awesome joke.

It was a great post from a high value poster.

Well the poster was ripe for transmutation, that was one of the things i liked about that poster. If you are not him, meh. If you are him i have no doubt there is passion still in there :)
You liked Smiling Buddha?

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back