Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the non-gender specific person of Your Desire (Part 8)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm like twice your age and I don't stop having sex. It's just sex 24/7 with hours in between of non-sex. I have a such a fire inside me, have never lost that love/desire of women. Probably why I look half my age and still attract 20-30 year olds. Plus, obvious, girth William Wonka

If you're still pulling all the ladies at 104, then all the more power to you GG.

Just don't go making appointments with your mind that your body can't keep, is all.

If you're still pulling all the ladies at 104, then all the more power to you GG.

Just don't go making appointments with your mind that your body can't keep, is all.

Ok, not 104, but 1.1 times older than you then.

Hear me....today.....i went shopping.....i was sitting outside, this garden area where people hang out, eat, smoke....I was just sitting there smoking, and this woman sat in front of me and kept giving me the eye. She got all nervous staring at me, dropped her drink, and clumsily dropped a couple other things while staring at me, I smiled, she melted, blushing red. But I got up and went back inside without talking to her or looking at her again. Must've driven her insane. A couple hours later I went back outside, to have a smoke and a coffee. She was with a friend now, and they didnt realize I was walking right behind them. Girl A was telling Girl B about me, pointing where I was sitting and describing me to her, saying let's wait around he might be back. They walked right and I went left, so they didn't see me. I was sitting there enjoying a smoke, they must've given up and started walking away but then noticed me and did an obvious side-track back. Girl A comes up to me and asks for a smoke. I give her one and chat her up a little. She's a goner. I tell her, here's my number, call me tomorrow, I'm free, I'll take you to a motel. She was all giggly and steamed up wanting the .sexe, and then went back to her friend and whispering in her ear, her friend looking over at me, then back to her friend and more whispering. Then I got up, smiled/waved bye.

Encounters like this constantly happen, and I've got like 3 months of lined up women on backlog. Hence why I'm just constantly fornicating.

I'm just lining them up and knocking them down. I'll eventually get thru all 4+ billion of them on Planet Earth.

Ok, not 104, but 1.1 times older than you then.

Hear me....today.....i went shopping.....i was sitting outside, this garden area where people hang out, eat, smoke....I was just sitting there smoking, and this woman sat in front of me and kept giving me the eye. She got all nervous staring at me, dropped her drink, and clumsily dropped a couple other things while staring at me, I smiled, she melted, blushing red. But I got up and went back inside without talking to her or looking at her again. Must've driven her insane. A couple hours later I went back outside, to have a smoke and a coffee. She was with a friend now, and they didnt realize I was walking right behind them. Girl A was telling Girl B about me, pointing where I was sitting and describing me to her, saying let's wait around he might be back. They walked right and I went left, so they didn't see me. I was sitting there enjoying a smoke, they must've given up and started walking away but then noticed me and did an obvious side-track back. Girl A comes up to me and asks for a smoke. I give her one and chat her up a little. She's a goner. I tell her, here's my number, call me tomorrow, I'm free, I'll take you to a motel. She was all giggly and steamed up wanting the .sexe, and then went back to her friend and whispering in her ear, her friend looking over at me, then back to her friend and more whispering. Then I got up, smiled/waved bye.

Encounters like this constantly happen, and I've got like 3 months of lined up women on backlog. Hence why I'm just constantly fornicating.

I'm just lining them up and knocking them down. I'll eventually get thru all 4+ billion of them on Planet Earth.
Let me guess , when you bought your issue of Penthouse the first page you turned to was the letters page and not the centrefold?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The older you get, then sex becomes more of a threat to life than an enjoyable past-time.....My days of sexual athleticism are well past gone.

A nice relaxing cuppa of Earl Grey & a good book will do me just fine.
That's because you follow the alp, live a little.

Billy died on the job with his son's girlfriend at 61 at some seedy hotel near kings cross

353px-BillySnedden.jpeg

That's because you follow the alp, live a little.

Billy died on the job with his son's girlfriend at 61 at some seedy hotel near kings cross

353px-BillySnedden.jpeg
Quite possibly the best headline ever...
0c09e1786c930dd94caf965de40afc61.jpg

One suave *

I’ve always thought that guys bragging about how much sex they are getting is quite obviously hiding the opposite...
This fits the subtle sexist and racist things thread 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back