Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the non-gender specific person of Your Desire (Part 8)

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't ring a chick. You totally ignore them then randomly text them 6 weeks later with "What's cracking?"
(sourced form movie but can't for the life of me remember which one).

Just watch Swingers and take the "dont leave them messages on their answering machine" lesson :D :D

God that was the best scene. I need to watch Swingers again.

Its different for you Mike you didnt grow up around here!
Anaheim
Whatever!

Always thought about going back to uni to get my dip ed (?) and become a teacher.
4-The-Hangover-quotes.jpg

You don't ring a chick. You totally ignore them then randomly text them 6 weeks later with "What's cracking?"
You've gotta wait till the seed grows into a plant. Then you've gotta f*** the plant.

I dont get this reference
U would like to go back and get a dip ed to become a teacher in order to have sex with teachers (like shell).

In the movie The Hangover, Stus wife (pictured in that post) made love to a bartender on a cruise. Stu took her back. Then after the bucks party which formed the premise of the movie The Hangover, Stus wife was pissed with Stu. Stu told her to f off. Alan aka fat jesus, told her he's thinking of getting his bartender licence , assumably as a way to get into her pants.

U would like to go back and get a dip ed to become a teacher in order to have sex with teachers (like shell).

In the movie The Hangover, Stus wife (pictured in that post) made love to a bartender on a cruise. Stu took her back. Then after the bucks party which formed the premise of the movie The Hangover, Stus wife was pissed with Stu. Stu told her to f off. Alan aka fat jesus, told her he's thinking of getting his bartender licence , assumably as a way to get into her pants.
Thank you kind sir

Sounds like something Tom Haverford from Parks would say

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Anyway haven't seen back rub girl or the sister (who apparently is not the sister anyway must have misheard). Kind of looks weird if I keep hanging round so might have to move on. But problem is the context I see this person is when they're at work. So they can't really stop and chat anyway.

Ok thought i would wrap up this story that went for 8 pages or so...

- earlier in the week i suddenly had an unexpected spare so decided to catch him at the end of his class (was end of day too)
- popped in just chilling, asked a work related question
- then asked if i could have a chat and said "look i know -insert name here- spoke to you about me, sorry if that put you on the spot"
- he laughed said no worries, then said he was seeing someone (2.5 weeks- tinder)
- i said all good, asked him a few qs about the chick
- then conversation went onto some other things i kind of got on in the near future- in terms of hooking up
- I also let him know i wished we had been FWB (more this time last year) but was too shy to say anything
- I stressed id like to be friends and definitely go to the footy next year, he agreed
- got his number, he got mine
- and ended the conversation with "hey if this girl doesnt work out.. msg me" laughing.

And yeah he was really sweet about it. All good. No awks. Had class today, like 10/10 no awkwardness. Focused on the kids.

Oh yeah and there was a footy in the room. I grabbed that and bounced it around the place (cant be kicking it in a classroom- esp with a skirt on). So at least he knows now of my exceptional ball handling skills. :tearsofjoy:

I am glad i cleared the air tho, and gonna keep hunting for a man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back