Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the non-gender specific person of Your Desire (Part 8)

Remove this Banner Ad

Think i ruined any chance i had with a girl i know. Was having a few beers with my mates on friday night and one of them rang the girl up because it was 1am and he had nothing better to do. She didn't answer and it went to voicemail and without realising it had i stated that said girl would be the only reason i was attending a party this friday night. F*cking tops, lol. :$:oops:

I'm of the firm belief that MDMA (substance in most ecstacy pills nowadays, at least here in Holland) has some benefits as a drug, there's even suggestions it's a viable method of psychotherapy for PTSD, we'll probably never find out seeing as studies and research into it is taboo. But popping a few pills at 16 to cheer yourself up? C'mon now. This is why some drugs such as MDMA have such a bad stigma and is being severely misused.

Pingers at 16, jesus christ. I also loved the part about "my mate bought me pingers to cheer me up".

I need to find better mates.
I love him. I'm probably not going to do them because football but it just hurts. The one time I let myself get feelings and I wasn't just an emotionless robot looking for sec is the one time that I just get destroyed and ****ed off for getting too drunk.

I love him. I'm probably not going to do them because football but it just hurts. The one time I let myself get feelings and I wasn't just an emotionless robot looking for sec is the one time that I just get destroyed and stuffed off for getting too drunk.
If you want to do drugs it's your choice but if I could offer one piece of advice I would wait a couple of years and do them when someone around your friendship group is straight and can look after you on the off chance something bad happens. Don't go taking them when you're in a bad headspace either, that's advice you REALLY should listen too. Chin up though man, plenty of other fish in the sea. It's not always as bad as what you think it is.

Yeah, I wouldn't suggest doing pingers at 16. It's always the inexperienced kids who get a bad batch/take too much/die.

You're also a keen footballer. How many careers do you see flushed away by making such choices? Ultimately it's up to you, it's your life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually did have a small cry cos this is like the first time I opened up to a girl and we sorta been seeing each other but Friday I got mega stuffed up and I can't remember it but apparently I was vomiting everywhere and I broke a chair. So she got with some one else and I went back the next morning to help clean but after that she blocked me on Facebook and now a mates getting me pingers to make me better but somehow she found out so now she's like don't do them and I'm all like why tf do u care you cut me out of your life and she's all like I'm out rn we will talk later.
This sounds like my Saturday. Feels man, feels

Not the first time, 16yo, pingers tho

You ever hear the old saying don't mix business with pleasure?

Don't screw the crew? Etc?

Go for it if you want but if it doesn't work out it could get awkward..
That's what I thought too

Work chicks - yay or nay?

Smiling-Face-Bill-Clinton-Showing-Thumb-Very-Funny-Photo.jpg

Work chicks - yay or nay?
For youngsters working in hopso or whatever then * yeah go for it.

Once in a professional field it's a bit trickier. I had a great chance to drunkenly shag a lass I worked with about 4 years ago. All over each other one night. Might have even shared a kiss. I was pretty smashed so not 100% sure. But at the end of the night we decided it smarter to go our own ways home. It was a bit awkward at work for a couple of weeks but we go over it. But 4 years down the track and I do wish that night had ended differently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back