Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the non-gender specific person of Your Desire (Part 8)

Remove this Banner Ad

For youngsters working in hopso or whatever then **** yeah go for it.

Once in a professional field it's a bit trickier. I had a great chance to drunkenly shag a lass I worked with about 4 years ago. All over each other one night. Might have even shared a kiss. I was pretty smashed so not 100% sure. But at the end of the night we decided it smarter to go our own ways home. It was a bit awkward at work for a couple of weeks but we go over it. But 4 years down the track and I do wish that night had ended differently.
The only positive is that we work at different sites, but my new role means I have leadership in the department. It probably wouldn't have looked good. Decides not to anyway, but it could have happened had a fee more drinks flowed

Shitting where you eat is encouraged by my boss, although we do share the offices with another company so a bit different.

Was going to say "geographically" where do you actually work near each other. In the same office/general area/same floor: NO.

If you say worked in different departments, different floors, different buildings, etc, I would say: YES.
same department, her in perth, me in melb

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i don't know what this means and wtf is with that 'c'

Chinese wall is a business term describing an information barrier within an organization that was erected to prevent exchanges or communication that could lead to conflicts of interest.

eg; in a legal dispute you could have one firm representing both sides. 'Perth'would be plaintiff and 'Sydney'would be defendant.

as for the C, my typing is unique

Chinese wall is a business term describing an information barrier within an organization that was erected to prevent exchanges or communication that could lead to conflicts of interest.

eg; in a legal dispute you could have one firm representing both sides. 'Perth'would be plaintiff and 'Sydney'would be defendant.

as for the C, my typing is unique

ok.
still unsure how that was an answer to my original question. want to go for brunch?

probably - too late for now anyway - need to wait for the next conference!

In that situation if everything actually "worked out" rather than not working out, could be for the worse- due to the distance.

I think I could get into a relationship with someone at my work- is very easy to avoid someone in a school this size- if it didn't work out.

Why is hooking up awkward? Jesus the sexual maturity in this place is about -5

Work chicks - yay or nay?

Yep but with caution, respect and only the emotionally mature ones.

It does make sense you will find your equal in the work place having similar achievements, culture and education

Remove this Banner Ad

Back