Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the non-gender specific person of Your Desire (Part 8)

Remove this Banner Ad

gym4life

Norm Smith Medallist
Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Pokemon is Life
May 22, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Threesome didn't happen at the gatho, I was way to wrecked.

latest

Nah, just wing it with absinthe next time. That way, even if you don't really have a threesome, you'll hallucinate and think you're having one anyway.
That's another good idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i cry evertim
I actually did have a small cry cos this is like the first time I opened up to a girl and we sorta been seeing each other but Friday I got mega ****ed up and I can't remember it but apparently I was vomiting everywhere and I broke a chair. So she got with some one else and I went back the next morning to help clean but after that she blocked me on Facebook and now a mates getting me pingers to make me better but somehow she found out so now she's like don't do them and I'm all like why tf do u care you cut me out of your life and she's all like I'm out rn we will talk later.

I actually did have a small cry cos this is like the first time I opened up to a girl and we sorta been seeing each other but Friday I got mega stuffed up and I can't remember it but apparently I was vomiting everywhere and I broke a chair. So she got with some one else and I went back the next morning to help clean but after that she blocked me on Facebook and now a mates getting me pingers to make me better but somehow she found out so now she's like don't do them and I'm all like why tf do u care you cut me out of your life and she's all like I'm out rn we will talk later.
Jesus cuz, what the hell happened and how old are you? Sounds like a 17 year olds party where a girl gets upset the guy she fancies hooks up with someone else so gets with the nearest guy to make themselves feel better.
Why would she block you on facebook but continue to converse with you?

p.s. Don't beat up on yourself too much. It is a right of passage to get well smashed and make a prick of yourself when a girl is super keen you.

Jesus cuz, what the hell happened and how old are you? Sounds like a 17 year olds party where a girl gets upset the guy she fancies hooks up with someone else so gets with the nearest guy to make themselves feel better.
Why would she block you on facebook but continue to converse with you?

p.s. Don't beat up on yourself too much. It is a right of passage to get well smashed and make a prick of yourself when a girl is super keen you.
16, I'm beating up on myself not only for that but also because of the risks that would come with it. Because I got seriously *e I don't think my colts coaches would be too happy.
She unblocked me to stop me doing pingaz but then she drove to mine tonight without telling me and I wasn't there so she was pissed and then she got drunk so I've been spending the night on Facebook call with her until she sobers up.

Who does pingas at 16?

What happened to good ol underage drinking, and the odd cigarette.
Everyone, well not me. I've only done underage drinking but everyone else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back