Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the woman of Your Desire (Part 7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seriously you don't usually annoy me but this comment is really disrespectful.

Not every guy on the planet just wants sex and that's it. Some men actually want more.
Not sure if you realize what planet you live on.
Men all just want sex.
Sure, there is more, and the men of your planet pursue it.
In your particular situation tho....it is entirely to point. You wanted something "more" and the man you like does not want "more", he just wants sex.

Not sure if you realize what planet you live on.
Men all just want sex.
Sure, there is more, and the men of your planet pursue it.
In your particular situation tho....it is entirely to point. You wanted something "more" and the man you like does not want "more", he just wants sex.
The man I like is not ALL men though.

The man I like is not ALL men though.
Let me put it another way....

you want a relationship. he doesn't.
in these modern times, sex is usually something that occurs long before talk of a relationship.
it's putting the cart before the horse for someone to insist on wanting a relationship first.
men often want the sex only and then when the talk/opportunity of a relationship starts developing, they run....to another situation of sex mainly.
this is the dilemma for women.
the modern reality that sex must be had first before a relationship can develop....versus...the inevitability that a man will move on when the relationship/marriage talk starts heating up.
hence my original throwaway comment about "when man successfully mass-produces sexbots"
because most men all talk about how women are just good for sex, too much of a headache outside of that.
men who are talking about their wives too.
not ALL men, but most, the greater majority.
a lot of men do love the finer aspects to a relationship, respect women as more than sex, love their wives, would never swap that for a single life, etc etc.
OBVIOUSLY
but for the purposes of "generally speaking" it is valid in your case situation....which is where my comments were directed to.
you have a crush/love for a guy thru conversation, you're a christian of faith, you arent a floozy, you believe in that thing of two people talking, dating, shaking hands, building gradually over months and months towards a moment where YOU feel safe in feeling like the love you prematurely gave to someone else is now being given back to you, that it's real apparently, and NOW you can engage in sex with that man, feeling safer.
you can STILL be hurt by a man in that situation....moves on after finally having sex with you.
the tricky aspect is when two people collide there are often two different aspirations going on.
you're head-strong about getting YOUR way....he's head-strong about getting HIS way. (this sex vs relationship thing with church guy).
youve also been hurt a lot in the past and this gives you more ammunition to "getting your way", wanting to feel more safer.
still your fault for throwing your love prematurely, got to learn to be FAR MORE cooler/casual with your emotions.
"is this the one?" .... "ok maybe this one is the one?" .... "oh hopefully this one is the one now?"
people should smack themselves across the head repeatedly whenever they hear themselves saying this.
it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO unfair not only toward the new person you met, but also to your own self.
you're just torturing yourself with bullshit.
get a grip, ffs.
you really have to start to see that the reason for so much hurt and failed attempts at relationships/love, the common factor, is YOURSELF
you have to let nature be nature, dont hang your hang-ups, expectations, wants, frustrations, sense of time running out, on other people.
stop being so impatient
stop putting meaning into people, things
just be a kid, meeting new people, if they come and go no big deal, if they go and come back, cool, but no big deal, just let things be natural
just try to enjoy the time you spend with people without putting a label on it
be content in yourself, your own situation too, and if love happens it will happen, WITHOUT YOU LOOKING FOR IT.
all the micro-managing of it by you is not going to make anything happen.
trust in Jesus and God...let your ego and life go....humble yourself and know you ARE nothing
just a speck of sand on the beach of life
that the more you try to control your life, and steer things your way, relationships, whatever, the more you mess it up
let it all go, the control
and say to yourself, that you leave it all up to Jesus/God, that he will lead you wherever you will be taken, let him take control
you'll be surprised how QUICKER and BETTER the things/decisions/people turn out for you than what YOU think are the better things/decisions/people
i cannot emphasize that last point more
it's sooooooooooo true
but there are also techniques you can do to help build and create positiveness in your life.....i was going to let you in on it, but you failed to prove to me that you METHOD ACTED successfully to be over Church guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You people crack me up.
This thread is dead without me and perth gal contributing.
This thread ran its course a long long long time ago....when everyone pretty much exhausted answers to "how to get the girl of your desires".
What? You expect it to be a place just for some of you to chat about day to day things, have some in-jokes between yourselves, pat yourselves on the backs talking football, etc, and that's ok, because it's like YOUR little clique taking over a thread?
But if some other people want to debate stuff that either directly or indirectly relates to the thread topic....curse them for "ruining" your little cliquey thread.
Tell them to have their own threads so that you can circle-jerk your little clique.

When was the last time someone seriously contributed directly to "how to get the girl of your dreams" in this thread?

Guess who? ME! Some 50 pages ago.

And I was shouted out to the now far more engaging GG.sexe thread.

But before i first posted in here, over 50 pages ago....the actual thread topic had kind of fizzled out anyway.

In the last few months or so, this thread has had a couple people posting more "awkward stories" type situations/questions.

When a thread becomes so big like this....it's usually because people have followed the topic, then naturally allowed it to change courses many times, often naturally it coming back to topic, before veering around again, as people, different combinations of people, engage in varying debates not including the topic itself.

Otherwise, threads peter out inside 10-50 pages because the thread topic itself fizzled out, and people didnt engage in debate about a variety of other topics.

You people crack me up.
This thread is dead without me and perth gal contributing.
This thread ran its course a long long long time ago....when everyone pretty much exhausted answers to "how to get the girl of your desires".
What? You expect it to be a place just for some of you to chat about day to day things, have some in-jokes between yourselves, pat yourselves on the backs talking football, etc, and that's ok, because it's like YOUR little clique taking over a thread?
But if some other people want to debate stuff that either directly or indirectly relates to the thread topic....curse them for "ruining" your little cliquey thread.
Tell them to have their own threads so that you can circle-jerk your little clique.
For a forum that's full of men it certainly has enough whiners that people aren't contributing in the right thread. So you move to the right thread and the whinging continues. And here I was thinking it was a forum......

My mistake.

For a forum that's full of men it certainly has enough whiners that people aren't contributing in the right thread. So you move to the right thread and the whinging continues. And here I was thinking it was a forum......

My mistake.

Anyway, let us let them have their way. Let's dump this thread, and take it up in another thread. This thread will drop to page 6 and beyond without people arguing about something NOT related to the topic. Because the topic itself ceased being interesting or giving anything new and valid to truly answer the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back