Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the woman of Your Desire (Part 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gym4life

Norm Smith Medallist
Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Pokemon is Life
May 22, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Who was that guy with girl 1/2/3 and wanted girl 2. Any updates there pls
Its your boy, very interesting progress in this department. I figured the only way i would ever have a chance with number 2 is to get in number 1s good books so naturally i did some moves, ya know, did my thing. And no word of a lie 2 days ago got offered a threesome with girl 1 and 1.

Its your boy, very interesting progress in this department. I figured the only way i would ever have a chance with number 2 is to get in number 1s good books so naturally i did some moves, ya know, did my thing. And no word of a lie 2 days ago got offered a threesome with girl 1 and 1.
382.gif

Isnt girl 1 and 1 the same girl? Dont you mean girl 1 and 2?

Perth gal

Premiership Player
Oct 19, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
So anyway. ....for all those that are following with great anticipation and to annoy those that aren't. ..church guy not in attendance this week. Sad panda.

So anyway. ....for all those that are following with great anticipation and to annoy those that aren't. ..church guy not in attendance this week. Sad panda.

Forget him and get online already

Jun 23, 2008
Headed for Kirribilli House
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Norwood, Everton, Detroit Red Wings

Forget him and get online already

There's PlentyOfFish in the sea and on the Internet and all that.

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back