Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the non-gender specific person of Your Desire (Part 8)

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got a few stories since I last posted one in this thread.

One such story involves me repeating a past mistake :p (no not talking for hours to someone that's waiting for a plane to take off at the airport!).

Needs more stories.

Needs more stories.

Well one story is kind of similar to certain events from 2015 RE: became involved with someone that has emotional ties to someone else, this person came back into the picture throwing things up in the air. I'm expecting the let down (shouldn't be surprised when it happens I know and I can't complain).

Well one story is kind of similar to certain events from 2015 RE: became involved with someone that has emotional ties to someone else, this person came back into the picture throwing things up in the air. I'm expecting the let down (shouldn't be surprised when it happens I know and I can't complain).

He's a juggler and the circus is in town?

So the let down happened at 7:06 am, but I'm still going to complain! My own fault for thinking many more steps ahead.

Life sucks sometimes, I need to stop falling for the wrong person. The Bigfooty regulars must not think much of my life, but I'm content and lucky. I have two really good jobs, a social life thats up and down at times but it suits me.

I should be content, but I feel that a relationship is the one thing missing that I would love to have and experience again. But some people are destined to be single forever.

Nah not sure if we're doing that this weekend or not, both quite busy and live like an hour and a half - 2 hours from each other.
Shut up and tell them the story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright, this is a different girl to that one who I saw last Friday, I've only been talking to her for 2 weeks or so - she also may have possibly friendzoned me at the start of this week :p. The one today was a girl I've been chasing now for about 4-5 months, went to school with her and we talk every day and I've suggested a few times a dinner date to which I was getting mixed reactions. A few days ago she replied back to me flirting at a potential dinner date with 'Not going to lie, i'm warming to the idea'. So I've kept that memory logged since then and have had my hopes pretty high as it's the first real indication she's coming around to the idea, and I know her pretty well having gone to school with her for years, etc. So on Wednesday she said she had a terrible day, so I spent yesterday trying to find her working hours for today and got them, my idea was to have some flowers delivered to her work with a note saying 'You said you were warming to the idea of getting dinner, hopefully this helps ;)'. Worst case I just bail out and say that I was going to make her Friday a good one!

So cue me having it all organised and paid for, waiting for the message it's been delivered when I get a message from the florist saying 'We went to the hospital (shes a nurse) and attempted to deliver it, however the reception refused as she's on sick leave today'.

So the flowers are currently sitting in the cool room at the florist and I have no damn idea what to do.

This is my relationship world in a nut shell, it always just shatters to pieces no matter what I do. Meanwhile Morganashlee is pissing herself laughing while I ask her if she knows how much flowers cost?! :p

Alright, this is a different girl to that one who I saw last Friday, I've only been talking to her for 2 weeks or so - she also may have possibly friendzoned me at the start of this week :p. The one today was a girl I've been chasing now for about 4-5 months, went to school with her and we talk every day and I've suggested a few times a dinner date to which I was getting mixed reactions. A few days ago she replied back to me flirting at a potential dinner date with 'Not going to lie, i'm warming to the idea'. So I've kept that memory logged since then and have had my hopes pretty high as it's the first real indication she's coming around to the idea, and I know her pretty well having gone to school with her for years, etc. So on Wednesday she said she had a terrible day, so I spent yesterday trying to find her working hours for today and got them, my idea was to have some flowers delivered to her work with a note saying 'You said you were warming to the idea of getting dinner, hopefully this helps ;)'. Worst case I just bail out and say that I was going to make her Friday a good one!

So cue me having it all organised and paid for, waiting for the message it's been delivered when I get a message from the florist saying 'We went to the hospital (shes a nurse) and attempted to deliver it, however the reception refused as she's on sick leave today'.

So the flowers are currently sitting in the cool room at the florist and I have no damn idea what to do.

This is my relationship world in a nut shell, it always just shatters to pieces no matter what I do. Meanwhile Morganashlee is pissing herself laughing while I ask her if she knows how much flowers cost?! :p

She doesn't have a home address?

The florist will generally leave a delivery at the front door of a home but won't leave it at a business
Yeah, but she was supposed to be working 8-4, which meant that they’d sit in the sun for a good couple of hours without water I’m presuming?

Didn’t overally think it through. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back