Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the non-gender specific person of Your Desire (Part 8)

Remove this Banner Ad

So say there's a chick at work that's been very clearly hitting on you, and I've never been one to be able to know for sure when a woman has been hitting on me but this chick is giving off very clear signs. The catch is you're not sure if you find her attractive. I mean she's one of those people that looks as though she could be 15 or 35 at the same time (she's 27) and a bit of a goober. The constant staring has been kind of off-putting but at the same time intriguing, I just can't decide at all. At the same time there's also another girl at work that you're much more interested in and she has also shown some interest but is much harder to get a read on and is going to take way more effort to get anywhere with. How can I keep turning this girl I can't decide if I'm interested in down without looking like a dick if I make an effort to go for the girl that I'm definitely attracted to but also find harder to talk to, keeping in mind we all work together too. I feel like maybe I have to just look elsewhere outside of the workplace.
Friend zone the girl hard and be friends for a month, eventually tell the girl you’re interested in the one you’re interested in. Then because she is clearly keen on you she will set you guys up just so she gets that warm fuzzy feeling when you say thanks.

So say there's a chick at work that's been very clearly hitting on you, and I've never been one to be able to know for sure when a woman has been hitting on me but this chick is giving off very clear signs. The catch is you're not sure if you find her attractive. I mean she's one of those people that looks as though she could be 15 or 35 at the same time (she's 27) and a bit of a goober. The constant staring has been kind of off-putting but at the same time intriguing, I just can't decide at all. At the same time there's also another girl at work that you're much more interested in and she has also shown some interest but is much harder to get a read on and is going to take way more effort to get anywhere with. How can I keep turning this girl I can't decide if I'm interested in down without looking like a dick if I make an effort to go for the girl that I'm definitely attracted to but also find harder to talk to, keeping in mind we all work together too. I feel like maybe I have to just look elsewhere outside of the workplace.

Looking within the workplace is always awkward, especially if you go for it with the preferred girl and it doesn't work out. Then you have two people at your work, that you see every day, that you're in a bad spot with. Look outside your workplace i reckon... I've heard there's a nice bar in town called Red Square full of classy folk. Maybe try there

Marry the one who can live on a dishwashers wage

Duritz

Stay back after the office is closed with both girls and a pile of blow. Smash all three without mercy.

The flowers at work thing may have been a bit too heavy too soon.

I think that sort of thing is more acceptable if you are actually in a relationship.

Just my 2c
Yeah agreed, won’t be happening again. :p

She stopped replying after I told her I was giving up the darts, got a week in and we were talking and it got mentioned like Thursday last week I think, and she was supportive of it but since then had very minimal conversation.

Two weeks today though, already $200 odd bucks back in my pocket!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah agreed, won’t be happening again. :p

She stopped replying after I told her I was giving up the darts, got a week in and we were talking and it got mentioned like Thursday last week I think, and she was supportive of it but since then had very minimal conversation.

Two weeks today though, already $200 odd bucks back in my pocket!

Good work on the darts.

Yeah, we were talking for a good 2-3 months before the flowers thing, and fine after it. Not sure what the goer is, but I’ll chalk another load up. :p

Wanking reference?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back