Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the non-gender specific person of Your Desire (Part 8)

Remove this Banner Ad

I have not posted in one of these themed threads in a while.

I recently took a trip down memory lane (yeah I'm someone that keeps various things from past relationships to look back on and reflect/cry rivers of tears about haha). Clearing off an old computer hard drive I stumbled on a "break up" message I got from someone a few years ago. I love the type of "break up" where they have met someone else but thank you for showing them it's ok to be happy. At the time I felt it was like it was copied and pasted (as though it's that person's stock standard rejection message). My interpretation of it at the time was like..... so I was used as a doormat.... ok then haha.

/ramble over

I have not posted in one of these themed threads in a while.

I recently took a trip down memory lane (yeah I'm someone that keeps various things from past relationships to look back on and reflect/cry rivers of tears about haha). Clearing off an old computer hard drive I stumbled on a "break up" message I got from someone a few years ago. I love the type of "break up" where they have met someone else but thank you for showing them it's ok to be happy. At the time I felt it was like it was copied and pasted (as though it's that person's stock standard rejection message). My interpretation of it at the time was like..... so I was used as a doormat.... ok then haha.

/ramble over
Better off without them.

I've got the hots for an early 30s single mum of one of the kids in my cricket team. Age difference 9 -10 yrs and potentially inappropriate /awkward. Nevertheless, any advice that could possibly go towards fulfilling my milf fantasy would be appreciated.

I've got the hots for an early 30s single mum of one of the kids in my cricket team. Age difference 9 -10 yrs and potentially inappropriate /awkward. Nevertheless, any advice that could possibly go towards fulfilling my milf fantasy would be appreciated.
Depends on the kind of woman she is, I'd dare say some would hate to be be merely a player in the fantasy of a younger guy and others may enjoy it. Approach her as you would approach any girl you're interested in.

This is why I'd hate to be a girl, have sex within the first few dates and you're a skank.
Do people think that way anymore? I've had sex with people straight away and didn't think of them as a skank. Sometimes it just feels right.

Having sex with someone kind of breaks the ice in a way too. Gets past that awkward stage.

Do people think that way anymore? I've had sex with people straight away and didn't think of them as a skank. Sometimes it just feels right.

Having sex with someone kind of breaks the ice in a way too. Gets past that awkward stage.
Clearly they must. I agree with you though, I mean if someone is out having sex with every player on the Richmond VFL list then she's not really someone who I would choose to date but if she'd had 1 night stands before, whose to judge. I'd suggest a lot of guys would have had them to.

I used to think of girls that way until the last year or two. It's definitely a lot easier the sooner you have sex. The longer it drags on without, the harder it is to initiate.

I always used to say I'll never date a girl I just had sex with, but that's not really the way the world works now. Majority of people have casual sex that leads into something more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You think it is so simple-

A woman is likely to carry the DNA of every male that has ejaculated into her for the remainder of her life.

Promiscuous women suffer from physiological deterioration. They tend to have deep and raspy voices; their craniums become enlarged; their waistlines widen; their eyes become vacant.

Sexual liberation is destructive. Liberate yourself from sex and you may improve your chances of finding the woman of your desire.

Please play, listen and enlighten yourselves:

Thank you, Doss.

You think it is so simple-

A woman is likely to carry the DNA of every male that has ejaculated into her for the remainder of her life.

Promiscuous women suffer from physiological deterioration. They tend to have deep and raspy voices; their craniums become enlarged; their waistlines widen; their eyes become vacant.

Sexual liberation is destructive. Liberate yourself from sex and you may improve your chances of finding the woman of your desire.

Please play, listen and enlighten yourselves:

Thank you, Doss.

cartoon-man-looking-at-computer-monitor-meme_30_paused.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back