Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the non-gender specific person of Your Desire (Part 8)

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know what to do pb. I just don't know what to do.

as the sun sets on the last day of autumn, stop by a field of marigolds, gently brush the hair from her face, and whisper "if you put a leash on me, i'll roll over and you can scratch my belly all night"

RU_ ever heard of the phrase, "fools rush in".

Here's my tip: ask her to set you up with one of her friends or invite you to a party where you can meet one of her friends and ask them out. Or even at the dog show ask her to be your wingmen at introing you to any random girl who catches your eye.

Either she'll be jelaous or she'll help you find someone who actually wants to go out with you.

Plus, this time you are friendzoning her rather than the other way

Win-win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something weird happened to me on the weekend.

Just a bit of background, I'm probably one of the more awkward people you will meet and generally I find that women just don't find me attractive (It's the introverted nature I think).

Anyways went out both friday and saturday night for beers with a few friends and for some reason girls just kept coming up and talking to me, which gave me the confidence that I haven't had for a long time to actually go up and approach others. Both nights.

The times, they are changin' :)

Something weird happened to me on the weekend.

Just a bit of background, I'm probably one of the more awkward people you will meet and generally I find that women just don't find me attractive (It's the introverted nature I think).

Anyways went out both friday and saturday night for beers with a few friends and for some reason girls just kept coming up and talking to me, which gave me the confidence that I haven't had for a long time to actually go up and approach others. Both nights.

The times, they are changin' :)

$100 bills kept falling out of your pockets and the constant flow of bottles of Cristal to your table?

Been in love with a friend of mine for about a year and a half now. I know for a fact that she's not into me that way but I just can't get rid of it no matter how hard I try, no matter how many girls I see, it always comes back to her :(

She's pretty much my idea of the perfect girl.

Any suggestions on how to break free?
Cut contact. There's no need to have female friends.

I had two until a week ago. One of them got angry because I kept making promises to her when we were drunk. She eventually called me out on it so I deleted her off Facebook. She should've known better.

The other is safe. For now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back