Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the non-gender specific person of Your Desire (Part 8)

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel for the younger lads at Uni nowadays that can't even wear a t-shirt supporting a political/world/societal issue in order to get laid without being judged by others. How boring we have all become.

She was mad that you told people you had a thing, despite the fact that you did have a thing.

It sounds like she's going to be a drama queen. You'd do well just to cut your losses and go no contact on her.
There were other things surrounding it, including dramas with her friends. I tried the no contact route but she is hot as *.

There were other things surrounding it, including dramas with her friends. I tried the no contact route but she is hot as ****.
You can either go one of three ways:
- Say whatever it takes to make her get over it.
- Go no contact and wait for her to hit you up
- Try to act like her friend to try to get back in her good books, and then take it from there.

Last edited:
I feel for the younger lads at Uni nowadays that can't even wear a t-shirt supporting a political/world/societal issue in order to get laid without being judged by others. How boring we have all become.
I reckon its still the same that if you're a good looking bloke you can say whatever and wear whatever you want and still get laid that rule never changes

I reckon its still the same that if you're a good looking bloke you can say whatever and wear whatever you want and still get laid that rule never changes
Depends on the chick, good fashion is definitely very high on a lot of girls lists , at least the ones my age.

what happened breh? did you have any further encounters?
After the dog show it was up and down messages, and then she seemed down one day so I asked if she was alright and got a message back saying "Don't take it personally. I hate people.". Called it quits after that

After the dog show it was up and down messages, and then she seemed down one day so I asked if she was alright and got a message back saying "Don't take it personally. I hate people.". Called it quits after that
So you called it quits when she'd just been hurt by a guy and you had your opening? * you astound me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least you're acting man enough to cut her off.

Gym4life, a lesson for you perhaps?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Lol, acting as if I don't have other things going on while trying to recover with said chick. Why would I cut her off when it doesn't change the other aspects of life and shes a decent friend anyway?

Pretty funny that the dude who is on struggle rock looks like he has more of a clue than a dude who is apparently swimming in it :$
"I hate people" is literally girl for "I've just been hurt by a guy". After being stuck in the friendzone for however long he was stuck in it for getting that is a pre sure sign she needs comforting. Would have thought that would be obvious to nearly everyone.

"I hate people" is literally girl for "I've just been hurt by a guy". After being stuck in the friendzone for however long he was stuck in it for getting that is a pre sure sign she needs comforting. Would have thought that would be obvious to nearly everyone.
Would have thought it was obvious that RU_ has chosen to walk away and not obsess and continue posting about lost love on a footy forum

So going on a date this weekend with a bird from online. Almost feels like a blind date this one as I haven't asked her too much info and only seen limited pictures so we'll see.

What are people's ideal meeting time? I'm more of a early afternoon sort of person.

So going on a date this weekend with a bird from online. Almost feels like a blind date this one as I haven't asked her too much info and only seen limited pictures so we'll see.

What are people's ideal meeting time? I'm more of a early afternoon sort of person.
When does the footy start?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back