Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the non-gender specific person of Your Desire (Part 8)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh please, she's using lazy text talk, not broken English.

You seem protective of her. Do you love her? Ooohhhhh

I can probably train it out of her.

I told her I did but it's too soon to really say. There's still some pretty big elephants in the room of her boyfriend, housemate and her religion.

I fall for girls pretty quickly though.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

she sounds pretty emotionally immature. those last 2 text messages would put me right off, but if you're cool with it then proceed. sounds like a done deal.

You're scaring me now, bruh.

I'm really quite stupid for allowing it escalate so quickly, but I did give the disclaimer that I didn't care how the story ends.

You're scaring me now, bruh.

I'm really quite stupid for allowing it escalate so quickly, but I did give the disclaimer that I didn't care how the story ends.

haha don't mean to scare u. but if she's acting in this manner after just a few conversations, imagine how she's gonna be after u plough her Bangladeshi rice crops. INB4 arranged marriage

I can probably train it out of her.

I told her I did but it's too soon to really say. There's still some pretty big elephants in the room of her boyfriend, housemate and her religion.

I fall for girls pretty quickly though.

You said it back? You're in deep now boy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you should tread carefully. She has a bf yet she lies on her bed and tells you she loves you? Maybe you are gunna play each other.

That ships sailed SOAP. I'm way too awkward to manage to get anywhere with chicks.
:'( I feel the same. The only males that like me are young blokes in their 20s and married guys (yuck) Wth is with that?

:'( I feel the same. The only males that like me are young blokes in their 20s and married guys (yuck) Wth is with that?
I fit into one of those categories.

Your house or mine Perth gal?

haha don't mean to scare u. but if she's acting in this manner after just a few conversations, imagine how she's gonna be after u plough her Bangladeshi rice crops. INB4 arranged marriage

The chase feels like it's over and my eagerness is starting to dissipate. I may as well ride it out and see what happens.

I'm a moron. You are all privy to my stream of terrible decisions.

f2fdced22d5f07210eb876265cde9e4e.jpg

Makes me wonder what you've been telling her? Either way, I'd be hitting up Bunnings and installing a lock on your door.

Makes me wonder what you've been telling her? Either way, I'd be hitting up Bunnings and installing a lock on your door.
Surprisingly, I didn't really initiate anything. This all played out way too easily. If this was a film, it'd be the fake resolution that occurs midpoint in a film.

I'm pretty nervous about me accidentally leaving my laptop open with Bigfooty open and having a notification for this thread haha.

Surprisingly, I didn't really initiate anything. This all played out way too easily. If this was a film, it'd be the fake resolution that occurs midpoint in a film.

I'm pretty nervous about me accidentally leaving my laptop open with Bigfooty open and having a notification for this thread haha.
I'd be nervous too. Tenner she has already told her family and they're on their way from Dhaka as we speak.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back