Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the non-gender specific person of Your Desire (Part 8)

Remove this Banner Ad

Out of curiosity, what do you find difficult about it in person?

Do you find talking to all girls, inclusive of female friends, difficult? Or do you only find talking to love-interests difficult?
Just a self confidence thing, girls I find attractive I find difficult to talk with/flirt with it at a party or out and about unless I'm a lot of drinks deep.

Just a self confidence thing, girls I find attractive I find difficult to talk with/flirt with it at a party or out and about unless I'm a lot of drinks deep.
I feel you, brah, I don't know how to flirt at alll.

I smell bullshit
Lol, do you think I really went to the trouble of creating a fake Facebook account?

Edit: It's sad that I'm even letting myself get baited by you. I have provided evidence, and offered to do so to MEB.

I'm only being questioned because I was too efficient. Sad.

I feel you, brah, I don't know how to flirt at alll.

Lol, do you think I really went to the trouble of creating a fake Facebook account?

Edit: It's sad that I'm even letting myself get baited by you. I have provided evidence, and offered to do so to MEB.

I'm only being questioned because I was too efficient. Sad.

How do you know I was referring to you telling lies about the whole situation? Maybe I was referring to her saying she loves you?

If it is true, be very weary. No girl who is serious says those words so quickly unless she is immature or desperate (no offense)

How do you know I was referring to you telling lies about the whole situation? Maybe I was referring to her saying she loves you?
It was an assumption. If I was mistaken, I apologise, and retract my overly defensive remarks.

If it is true, be very weary. No girl who is serious says those words so quickly unless she is immature or desperate (no offense)

I agree. Especially when she's been with her boyfriend for two years. No wonder people are so hesitant to get into relationships with people, how can you ever trust someone?

No offence taken at the desperate remark.

I get the feeling that she's got really low self esteem. People with low self esteem are the worst to be with in a relationship. She's told me some pretty ****ed up stories about the way that the Bangladeshi guys in Australia have treated her. I think I have a bit of a saviour complex, and I know I'm doing it but I can't help myself. I make the same mistakes every time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Herc? Bro? You told her you loved her? I thought you were a player, you disappoint me son.

What should have I done? Told her she can prove how much she loves me with her mouth?

Lol @ herc initially trying to come across as russell brand, when really he's just a desperate loser like all of us

Am I still your friend?

How do you feel about moving to Perth? :$
I spent my first 35 years there.. i aint going back..
But i will be in melb this saturday for two games of footy (bulldogs v saints at etihad followed by dreamtime at mcg).
So any single (or unhappily partnered) ladies send me a pm.

What should have I done? Told her she can prove how much she loves me with her mouth?

Am I still your friend?

Probably not told a girl you've known for 5 minutes who happens to live in the same house as you that you love her, is this what you've done to all of these other girls that you have allegedly pants'd?
Do you genuinely believe it or are you saying it to get laid?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back