Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the non-gender specific person of Your Desire (Part 8)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think this is a great idea . Seems as good a way to meet someone, as any other way
Also Bigfooty couples are adorable
HBF MEB_
OES BlueBelle
<3

Thanks for calling us cute but OES and I didn't meet on Bigfooty. It just so happened that we were both posters!

Thanks for calling us cute but OES and I didn't meet on Bigfooty. It just so happened that we were both posters!
She's not saying couples that met on bigfooty she just means couples who are on bigfooty.... I think.

She's not saying couples that met on bigfooty she just means couples who are on bigfooty.... I think.

Yes I wasn't sure either because she referred to it as being a good way to meet people first, which it is. I have met some lovely people through Bigfooty, just not you! I'm pretty sure we were both on a BF hiatus when we met!

Yes I wasn't sure either because she referred to it as being a good way to meet people first, which it is. I have met some lovely people through Bigfooty, just not you! I'm pretty sure we were both on a BF hiatus when we met!
:$

Yep OES, I was referring to couples who are on BigFooty
But yeah it would be a good way to meet someone too
Ironically I just posted some of my dealbreakers on another thread (one of which is not liking the footy)

Yep OES, I was referring to couples who are on BigFooty
But yeah it would be a good way to meet someone too
Ironically I just posted some of my dealbreakers on another thread (one of which is not liking the footy)
Our mutual love for footy is one of the main reasons bluey and I are together. (Along with our mutual love for good grammar)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The chase feels like it's over and my eagerness is starting to dissipate. I may as well ride it out and see what happens.

I'm a moron. You are all privy to my stream of terrible decisions.

Mate... before you go all crazy. She's from a conservative country. Possibly a bf from bangladesh might still mean she's a virgin... having a bf from there might not mean that it's consummated....

That ships sailed SOAP. I'm way too awkward to manage to get anywhere with chicks.
Just get any experience with any girl you can, after a while you'll get comfortable with being around average girls, then better than average girls, then instead of just being comfortable you'll start being relaxed/charming etc.

It's like new draftees playing in the McGoos, to learn how the game works.

Just remember who you are and where you came from so that 5-10 years from now you're not unnecessarily crushing girls that are in the position you once were.

So, if anyone wanted an update, here it goes:

Fatema and I went to a few bars on Saturday night, and obviously she stayed in my room that night.

The guy had started becoming increasingly wary of her and I, he had asked me why I was with her the day prior, and why I had lied about going to university when I was spending time with her lol.

Sunday morning, he started knocking on her door, she didn't answer, so he came to mine and started banging on it. I was like 'er, wait a second, I'm just putting clothes on (lol, how dumb am I?)'

When I answered the door, he asked 'is Fatema in there?' I was like 'yeah bro' and he asked why and I was like 'she's sleeping'.

He lost his s**t, called her mum saying she was in bed with a white guy and he found her naked (not true, she put clothes on before I answered the door). Then he called her ex bf that she broke up with for me, told him that she wants me for my passport and then tried calling her mum again another few times. Her mum said 'she is allowed to make her own decisions, if she wants to date a white guy, that's her choice, you don't get to tell her what she can or can't do, maybe if you can't let her live her life, you should move out and live a better life'. Her ex-bf shared the same sentiment and told him to leave her alone and that she's allowed to date whoever she wants, and that he knows she wouldn't date someone for a passport.

So that obviously all backfired for him, I guess he was expecting a more judgemental reaction from everyone.

So then he messaged her that he would * up her life or some s**t and she just ignored him.

It seems like he's planning on moving out now (that was already in the works because she had ended their friendship prior due to his creepiness/violence, I think this has just expedited the process).

#prayforherculez09

Remove this Banner Ad

Back