Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the non-gender specific person of Your Desire (Part 8)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we just add all that in here. No big deal what the thread title says?
but isn't the girl's version just simply to go up to said man and say 'I want you' ? if the man is attracted to you (or even partly), that's it. job done. May not last but you'll get a roll in the hay out of it.

I think we just add all that in here. No big deal what the thread title says?

Not really though the advice is a lot different I would think. Girls probably need to be more obvious with their intentions as blokes aren't great at picking up signals. Blokes need to be less obvious to ensure they aren't acting "weird" or "rapey". I'm certainly no expert though ha ha

I highly doubt that. Men wouldnt be interested in a woman for a number of reasons, just like vice versa.
yes true if a guy doesn't like a girl, or vice versa, then its not going to happen (unless its a pity/sympathy hook up, or someone just wants company)

but if a girl likes a guy, and just says it, it will happen. its direct and guys like that rather than subtle hints.
conversely, if a guy likes a girl and just says it, the girl still plays hard to get

IMO

yes true if a guy doesn't like a girl, or vice versa, then its not going to happen (unless its a pity/sympathy hook up, or someone just wants company)

but if a girl likes a guy, and just says it, it will happen. its direct and guys like that rather than subtle hints.
conversely, if a guy likes a girl and just says it, the girl still plays hard to get

IMO

Yeah well I don't. Got no time to play those games any more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh I'm sorry :(
Hopefully there's a woman in this very thread who appreciates a good pair of indoor sunglasses and leather pants.
Not enough rock stars left

I mean me

tenor.gif

Nah. 8 out of 10 would say yes if there was even the remotest bit of attraction. 7 out of 10 dont need any attraction.

I dont agree. What about:
- they're in a LTR/married/otherwise
- not attracted to you
- sick/ill/not in the mood
- out with mates and dont wanna be bothered.
- gay

The second last one is the one I'd be most concerned about. Oh and the first one. And second.

On the flip side tho a random you approach could be a west coast supporter- you dont want that either..

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back