Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the non-gender specific person of Your Desire (Part 8)

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont agree. What about:
- they're in a LTR/married/otherwise -
- not attracted to you
- sick/ill/not in the mood
- out with mates and dont wanna be bothered.
- gay

The second last one is the one I'd be most concerned about. Oh and the first one. And second.

On the flip side tho a random you approach could be a west coast supporter- you dont want that either..

If they are out with mates, they will ditch them in 5 seconds flat for a shag. :p

I dont agree. What about:
- they're in a LTR/married/otherwise
- not attracted to you
- sick/ill/not in the mood
- out with mates and dont wanna be bothered.
- gay

The second last one is the one I'd be most concerned about. Oh and the first one. And second.

On the flip side tho a random you approach could be a west coast supporter- you dont want that either..

Curious as to how you don't meet people waiting at the bar, waiting for the bathroom, in the smokers area etc. 90% of women I meet and talk to when out begins from one of those three scenarios.

Curious as to how you don't meet people waiting at the bar, waiting for the bathroom, in the smokers area etc. 90% of women I meet and talk to when out begins from one of those three scenarios.
I know a couple who are now married who were merely trying to get through the same narrow doorway at the same time. She jokingly said to him do you wanna dance? It was a throwaway line. Now married with a child.

I went up to Brisbane yesterday to catch up with a mate - its an hour/ 1:15 drive. on a good day.
anyway, I had already swiped on some girls up there (as my radius is set at about 90km because there are slim pickings within what I would like in the 10-25km zone).
today I have had 4 new matches from Brisbane girls. all pretty solid 7's.
its such a long way tho...
when i lived in perth and was dating, I was living in vic park and 30min drive max was my limit.
this is another level (like living in perth city and dating someone in either Yanchep, or Mandurah. or if in Melbourne, I guess frankston?
how far in distance have people dated someone (and not just a one off date and shag) - like has it lasted a reasonable length of time??
I don't mind traveling for someone I like, but I don't know, can I maintain the long commute???
just wondering...

I went up to Brisbane yesterday to catch up with a mate - its an hour/ 1:15 drive. on a good day.
anyway, I had already swiped on some girls up there (as my radius is set at about 90km because there are slim pickings within what I would like in the 10-25km zone).
today I have had 4 new matches from Brisbane girls. all pretty solid 7's.
its such a long way tho...
when i lived in perth and was dating, I was living in vic park and 30min drive max was my limit.
this is another level (like living in perth city and dating someone in either Yanchep, or Mandurah. or if in Melbourne, I guess frankston?
how far in distance have people dated someone (and not just a one off date and shag) - like has it lasted a reasonable length of time??
I don't mind traveling for someone I like, but I don't know, can I maintain the long commute???
just wondering...

A mate of mine at Uni was living in Hillarys and going out with a guy who lived in Canning Vale. That is the longest distance relationship I have seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's not bad- I guess i could cope with that if the situation came up.

Any plans to move there/she move to you??
Yeah there are plans to move. Unfortunately not that many jobs in my industry down in Melbourne otherwise I would be living there

craigos got an update on that guy I work with... I caught him in the parking lot on Friday night/brief chat about footy/good lucks etc (in my mind I was like stfu I need to go- which I did, I made my train with 30 seconds to spare).... then saw him yesterday morning, of course had another chat about the game. He said not once, but three times that he was "thinking about me when he was watching the match". :(

What a sweetheart, its too bad I'm not into him..

craigos got an update on that guy I work with... I caught him in the parking lot on Friday night/brief chat about footy/good lucks etc (in my mind I was like stfu I need to go- which I did, I made my train with 30 seconds to spare).... then saw him yesterday morning, of course had another chat about the game. He said not once, but three times that he was "thinking about me when he was watching the match". :(

What a sweetheart, its too bad I'm not into him..

Oh no, he has a proper school boy crush. I had one of those in my early twenties and it was horrible. You're not into him yet, but lets see what you think after he serenades you with some Cheap Trick classics outside your bedroom window at 3am on a Sunday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back