Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the non-gender specific person of Your Desire (Part 8)

Remove this Banner Ad

If you have started crying after sex, well that belongs in the AFS thread.
oh god no, its been a couple weeks since I've cried! it's lovely

While I cgaf if RnS banged the married chick, I personally wouldn't cheat myself.

Am too honest and am the worst liar ever, anyway.

I didn't won't.
I'm not sure what I'd do in that situation. Close friend that I saw all the time = probably tell.

Friend I didn't see all the time/ acquaintance= mind my own business.

This again won't do me any favours on this board but if I was in that position but I would seriously stay out if it. (Unless I was directly asked).

Only two people know what goes on in a relationship after all and it is up to them to sort out. They (relationships) are hard enough to get right without third parties sticking their nose in.

Besides how do you really honestly know? Unless it is a walk in etc. You can't be certain. Even then the partner would just deny and the messenger end up copping it.

Have you banged a married guy then, speaking from experience?

I need to stop saying the word banged.

Haha, "banged her like a barn door". I've had sex with two married (both allegedly seperated) women before and they had sex like their life depended on it. Probably years of pent up sexual frustration/boredom one would assume.

Haha, "banged her like a barn door". I've had sex with two married (both allegedly seperated) women before and they had sex like their life depended on it. Probably years of pent up sexual frustration/boredom one would assume.

I suppose banged isn't as bad as rooted- hate that term.

Shagged is ok.

Shagged is probably the one our group of friends use the most.
Jagged, sometimes.
Rooted, hardly.
Slayed, only if a dragon is involved :D

Am sure the kids of today use some silly acronym.

I met a girl through work who I've felt a pretty strong connection with. I've only met her a couple of times, all at work, but get the feeling that it might be at least close to mutual. I've had pretty much zero confidence with girls for a couple of years now after some bad experiences, and I feel like I always either go in too strongly and scare them off or teeter around the issue for so long that anything that might have happened. Anyway, she's about to go overseas for a few months so if anything were to happen it'd have to be put on hold or I'd feel like I was holding her back from enjoying the experience properly.

Should I break her legs so she can't get on the plane, thus proving my dominance and masculinity?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jagged, sometimes.
Rooted, hardly.

Rooted is very Aussie yes???

Esp in America, root means a completely different thing!! I always picture typical Aussie bogans using that term tbh..

I met a girl through work who I've felt a pretty strong connection with. I've only met her a couple of times, all at work, but get the feeling that it might be at least close to mutual. I've had pretty much zero confidence with girls for a couple of years now after some bad experiences, and I feel like I always either go in too strongly and scare them off or teeter around the issue for so long that anything that might have happened. Anyway, she's about to go overseas for a few months so if anything were to happen it'd have to be put on hold or I'd feel like I was holding her back from enjoying the experience properly.

Should I break her legs so she can't get on the plane, thus proving my dominance and masculinity?
Nope, was in the same situation when I was heading overseas with a girl I'd been seeing for about a month. You don't want to be thinking about what each other is getting up to or having to restrict your fun overseas in case you hurt someones feelings. Tell her you look forward to catching up with her when she gets back to hear about her travels then when she is gone break into her house and write messages of love all over her bathroom mirror.

Jagged, sometimes.
Rooted, hardly.

I must be out of touch.

Does everyone give their friends a description/notification of every person they have done it with? Is nothing private in today's world? (Yes I get the irony of posting on this thread).

I might say if i meet someone I like but back in the day I frankly don't want all and sundry knowing my personal business.

I didn't won't.

This again won't do me any favours on this board but if I was in that position but I would seriously stay out if it. (Unless I was directly asked).

Only two people know what goes on in a relationship after all and it is up to them to sort out. They (relationships) are hard enough to get right without third parties sticking their nose in.

Besides how do you really honestly know? Unless it is a walk in etc. You can't be certain. Even then the partner would just deny and the messenger end up copping it.

For the love of god bang the married chick.

Then come here and tell us all about it.

Have you banged a married guy then, speaking from experience?

I need to stop saying the word banged.
I have been involved with 2 who were seperated. Not yet divorced. I wouldn't ever sleep with someone married. I just would never feel that desperate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back