The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
RossFC does Elliot play across the front three more or in midfield in the seconds team?
Right wing. He played as a striker once or twice though before we signed Joe Hardy.

Right wing. He played as a striker once or twice though before we signed Joe Hardy.
Great. I reckon we're stacked for forwards. The front three are always good for 2500-3000 minutes each and we've got two senior backups in Origi and Minamino. Failing that the wunderkind Elliot will probably get minutes, the club seem pretty bullish about him. The midfield bats very deep with Thiago. Full backs are covered. If we can come up with another guy to play centre half who isn't Fabinho then we're set.

Great. I reckon we're stacked for forwards. The front three are always good for 2500-3000 minutes each and we've got two senior backups in Origi and Minamino. Failing that the wunderkind Elliot will probably get minutes, the club seem pretty bullish about him. The midfield bats very deep with Thiago. Full backs are covered. If we can come up with another guy to play centre half who isn't Fabinho then we're set.

‘if he’s ever fit, we also still have Shaq up forward too.

Feels like a big signing. Really fascinated to see how this changes the team, just a very different kind of player to what we've had but one Klopp has always had his eyes on. I know this frees up Fab but still prefer Fab as the deepest midfielder. Will be interesting to see what Klopp does.

We should have known about this hours ago!!! :D

thiago

Feels like a big signing. Really fascinated to see how this changes the team, just a very different kind of player to what we've had but one Klopp has always had his eyes on. I know this frees up Fab but still prefer Fab as the deepest midfielder. Will be interesting to see what Klopp does.
Absolutely interesting. As i've suggested before, a 4-2-3-1?

Great signing! Good to see that Klopp still has a big word in who we sign (as it should be imo) Let's see now if Gini is moved on, you would think so being in the final year of his deal and Barcelona lurking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mane/Ox Firmino/Origi Salah/Takumi

Thiago/Wijnaldum Fabinho/Jones Henderson/Naby

Robbo/Kostas Virgil/Matip Gomez/Milner Trent/Neco

Alisson/Adrian

Amazing what a difference one additional top player makes to the squad

Had to put Milner at centre back since we obviously don't have a real 4th choice CB. All in all that looks pretty damn solid, ready for another big season

Mane/Ox Firmino/Origi Salah/Takumi

Thiago/Wijnaldum Fabinho/Jones Henderson/Naby

Robbo/Kostas Virgil/Matip Gomez/Milner Trent/Neco

Alisson/Adrian

Amazing what a difference one additional top player makes to the squad

Had to put Milner at centre back since we obviously don't have a real 4th choice CB. All in all that looks pretty damn solid, ready for another big season

Deepest squad we've ever had least for me

When was the last time we signed a genuinely world class player in their peak?

We have come a long way from before Jurg took over, back then not even Sigurdsson wanted to come
Huge signing.

Probably the first time the club has ever bought as established world class player. Crazy times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back