The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

VVD is more likely to be injured jumping off the team bus and skipping the last step over 45 minutes against 'Lincoln City'

Takumi looks great if he gets enough minutes he will have a great year of I’d have confidence in him in big games based on what I’ve seen so far

Big Div is a funny one. Seemingly invisible for periods, but pressed well leading to one goal, lovely cushioned header for Curtis to score and ran his heart out at the end to get that pass from Taki and score.
It will be interesting to see if he goes,along with Grujic and the Shaq who also played pretty well.
They would have in the shop window this morning for potential buyers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's not get carried away, Lincoln's in league one so our team smashing them is kinda expected

Really happy to see Takumi finally settle a bit but Bob is still da man

No doubt Bob is still the man. Just good to have someone who can do a similar job to Bobby. Love Divock but our game changes when he plays instead of Bobby.

Not a fan of our away kit :sick:
It would be preeeetty tight with black or white socks and shorts but the all teal is a bit nauseating, especially with the pattern on the socks

I love the Nike spin on it - "every kit is unique".

The alternative way of describing this is we could not be ****ed making every kit the same so we just put the printed fabric though the cutting machine any which way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back